I shouldn't be working....

jfugina

I shouldn't be working....

Post by jfugina »

Ug. I have spent the entire day scouting my e-mail looking for notifications that the monthly digi kit is ready for download. And I'm STILL waiting... not getting any work done. I had the link for one site this morning, but I'm still waiting on two others to change over to February, and Club Scrap's links just came out but they're BROKEN! AAAAAAAAAA! :angry19:
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
Luly

Re: I shouldn't be working....

Post by Luly »

Ok, so its not me! I have clicked on the linkImage, restarted windows Imageand they still aren't working.Image I am so glad you mentioned it. I thought it was my laptop.

whew!

So what do we do? Does CS fix em automatically and resend the links or do we just keep banging on the key board adn eventually they will work?Image

:angry48:
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

I already sent them an e-mail (decided this was not an appropriate thing for my co-workers to hear me talking about on the phone). Hopefully they get it figured out soon. They have a new webmistress, so I'm not terribly surprised that things are wonky this month.
Julie Fugina
neith

Post by neith »

they are working on it... the same gal is doing the behind the scenes work on this that has been for a lot of months now.

either the current link will work later or they'll send new ones, not sure, but it'll come!
Luly

Post by Luly »

Oh, ok.. That makes sense. I will have to wait, not so patiently for my links to work. Image

I dont get paper any more and all I can afford is digi so you know I am going NUTS over here.
neith

Post by neith »

I'll be taking my kids on a playdate in a half hour, but if they fix it before/after that I'll be sure to post to this thread! (Sorry it was all taking place while I was fielding phone calls and squashing tears over the first playdate invite JUST for one of the twins period, for a kid they both love, but she's also a multiple and the mom likes to have them do sep. playdates and had alsready filled her quota for kids plus needed them to come now and leave in an hour, not wait to do homework like my girls prefer... I did fire off instant messages and emails to those in control of it though, but didn't quite get in on the boards.)
neith

Post by neith »

I'm in the process of downloading all three zips now, and the PDF opened wonderfully!

It'll be a few minutes before I can open the zips, but they should be good!
Luly

Post by Luly »

OMG, did you guys see who is in the Spotlight in the DigiRap? Our very own.....JULIE!
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Thanks Neith! You said three zips - are they sending new links? I refreshed the page, and still only have one file besides the digi rap. But that file is currently downloading just fine.
Julie Fugina
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

The secret is out....

:-)
Julie Fugina
Luly

Post by Luly »

Hahah, spectacular job!

As for the links, me too! I have the dig rap and only one other. I do get the Hearty Appetite, but still just the 2 links.
neith

Post by neith »

jfugina wrote:Thanks Neith! You said three zips - are they sending new links? I refreshed the page, and still only have one file besides the digi rap. But that file is currently downloading just fine.
Oh I don't get the links the way you do! I get sr and separately get gtg and emb... already opened gtg perfectly, so the rest should be good!

BTW, did you see the rap? I had "boosted" the photo just like that before I got the kit and it was just too funny how it matched up with the kits' papers... and those carp looked just like ornate gates to me! So a photo in a mock-playground with gates at the sci museum was perfect... dunno who had the orangey red butt, but glad she was in my shot ;)
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

Congratulations, Julie, on being in the spotlight, along with your wonderful Disney LOs.
:clap: :clap: :clap:
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Thanks Beth!
Julie Fugina
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

I don't get digi so I have seen it
but