Tim Holtz Inspired Tags Class

julierealtor

Re: Tim Holtz Inspired Tags Class

Post by julierealtor »

Judi in IL wrote:Great tags, Jenn. Seems to me like we were talking back in Dec. about trying our own adaptations of his tags. Anybody still thinking about doing that? We could do one a month as a challenge. I would be willing to start it. What do you all think?
I think doing a challenge every month with our own adaptations would be fun Judi...
Laurie

Post by Laurie »

Beautiful tags. I can't wait till our NC Retreat in March. Pam, Cheryl and Christy are going to teach me how to make them.
Laurie Bennett #118 on POA
North Carolina
jam1375

Post by jam1375 »

The instructor gave us printouts with supply lists and step-by-step instructions. While I can't post the whole thing due to copyright issues, I don't think it would be a problem for me to put the supply lists up, if you would find that help full. And, if you have specific questions, feel free to PM me and I'll do my best to answer. Keep in mind that I'm at the office from about 9am to 8pm (roughly) right now, so you'd typically be getting answers sometime after 8pm Central Time.
Kellacious

Post by Kellacious »

Judi in IL wrote:Great tags, Jenn. Seems to me like we were talking back in Dec. about trying our own adaptations of his tags. Anybody still thinking about doing that? We could do one a month as a challenge. I would be willing to start it. What do you all think?
I'd be up for it! kelli
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

That sounds great! We would be ahead of the game for this year.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO