'truth' challenge

bethrich

Re: 'truth' challenge

Post by bethrich »

IP, I love your page and the humorous touch. The faded side photo is perfect! I never think to do that.
Cathy

Post by Cathy »

Great layouts Holly & Ink-Pattie.

I'll forever think of Ink-Pattie now when I watch the Amazing Race.

Wow - this is a thought provoking challenge isn't it!

Cathy:)
InkPattie

Post by InkPattie »

What's the Amazing Race? Is this something I need to know about?
Holly

Post by Holly »

Amazing Race is a reality show, Sunday nights, 11 teams race around the world competeing in challenges and making speed a priority,with the winning team getting a million dollars. And the Travelocity gnome always shows up.
jam1375

Post by jam1375 »

Holly wrote:Amazing Race is a reality show, Sunday nights, 11 teams race around the world competeing in challenges and making speed a priority,with the winning team getting a million dollars. And the Travelocity gnome always shows up.
The new season starts this Sunday - 2/15. I don't do much reality TV, but I really enjoy this show. Regardless of if I like the contestants, the places they visit are absolutely amazing.
donnak

Post by donnak »

Patty and Holly - wonderfully revealing pages - I love little statues in my garden, but mine run to little creatures like hedgehogs (kind Alice, huh?) and Holly - A in W has always been a favorite of mine and aren't we all lost in some way???? Great job, ladies!
tichwoli

Post by tichwoli »

Wonderful layouts ladies. Pattie I always look at your gnomes when I come to your house. They may speak to me yet!
Holly

Post by Holly »

:bump: need more players
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

Ah, yes, here's what I can do digi over my DC weekend! Thanks for bumping it!
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

No new entries over the weekend? Nobody up for truth telling? Well, I'll jump in. You see how organized and OCD I can be with some parts of my life. You probably think I have my act together. NOT!

When it comes to my home office, OMG! Piles of bills and receipts and all sorts of stuff that needs to be filed. I HATE to file. Pay the bill and just throw it on a stack. Here's my LO showing some piles and the file cabinet where the stuff SHOULD be. Private Eye digital quick page from CS.
2009_02_Truth_Piles.jpg
2009_02_Truth_Piles.jpg (111.37 KiB) Viewed 165 times
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

Beth what a great page.
(I pile too, DH files--and I mean he files EVERYTHING, don't quite understand it :roll: )
InkPattie

Post by InkPattie »

I used to be meticulous about filing utility bills in one folder, credit card bills in another, house bills in another, etc. Then I decided to just file all bills for one month in one folder. Twelve folders per year, put them all in a box at the end of the year, and start a new set of folders. I almost NEVER go back for anything, but I can't quite throw them away after paying them, either. So I figure I can rummage through 12 folders if I ever want something, instead of putting off filing until it's a whole year's worth of stuff and then dumping it in a box unsorted!
Holly

Post by Holly »

Love it Beth-- and I love the journaling line! That could be my motto as well!
InkPattie

Post by InkPattie »

Oh, I really love the layout, by the way! Is this digital? If not, what are the little rings? Love that!
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

Thanks, ladies. It's so nice to know I'm not alone. It is digital I-P. The rings were called tags in the digi kit. They must have been cutouts or stickers in one of the paper kits.