International Quilt Festival Chicago 2009-update

Buy local
julierealtor

Re: International Quilt Festival Chicago 2009-update

Post by julierealtor »

Luly & Ruth Ann...come on...you KNOW you want to do this!
gwenj

Post by gwenj »

julierealtor wrote:Is there a list of classes somewhere? I'm sooooo excited...shall I say that again?
If you go to the website:

http://www.quilts.com/home/

and then click on Shows at the top, then click on the Chicago show--then you will see a list to get into the show brochure. The quilting classes are listed there. I have not yet seen a listing of the Make It University classes though--those will go on throughout the day on Friday and Saturday and you can't pre-register--they do a drawing before each class for places...
Ruth Ann Landry

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

Oh, I want to go in the worst way and feel so bad about Luly....but in my haste to get the Claudine class for dani's bday present, I didn't realize at the time that it was the same weekend as I hadn't written it on the calendar the night we talked about it.....and since I had to pay for the class when Patti called me....I'm in for quite a sum of money. One of these days, I'd love to take a road trip with Luly to Luannes........if she'll have us!
Luanne

Post by Luanne »

[quote="gwenj"I have not yet seen a listing of the Make It University classes though--those will go on throughout the day on Friday and Saturday and you can't pre-register--they do a drawing before each class for places...[/quote]

I talked to Barbara last week and she is still confirming people to teach. I also have a note in to Bernie, to see if she's coming to town that weekend.
Luly

Post by Luly »

Ruth Ann Landry wrote:Oh, I want to go in the worst way and feel so bad about Luly....but in my haste to get the Claudine class for dani's bday present, I didn't realize at the time that it was the same weekend as I hadn't written it on the calendar the night we talked about it.....and since I had to pay for the class when Patti called me....I'm in for quite a sum of money. One of these days, I'd love to take a road trip with Luly to Luannes........if she'll have us!
Don't worry Ruth Ann, I will be ready when you are!

:happy94:
gwendols

Re: International Quilt Festival Chicago 2009

Post by gwendols »

Luanne wrote:
gwenj wrote:
Luly wrote:Change of plans. I will not be able to attend.Image

Luly, I'm so sad that you won't be here--I was really looking forward to seeing you!
I'm ignoring that remark, hoping she'll come.
I still think we need to work a way to get Luly there..... :tink:
Gwen Godfrey
#6 in the order of PAO
Luly

Re: International Quilt Festival Chicago 2009

Post by Luly »

I was really looking forward to seeing you all.
Luanne

Post by Luanne »

We really wanted to see you!!!

ps-Bernie is too busy and won't make it this year... booo