Your Favorite Color ATC-Due April 1st

Pam in FL

Your Favorite Color ATC-Due April 1st

Post by Pam in FL »

Hey Girls,
Was wondering if anyone would like to do a favorite color ATC. You make 10 get 10 back. You would make an ATC and decorate it with anything you wish in different shades of your favorite color.
My favorite color is Orange. But it won't matter if we all had the same fav color because they would all still be different. Due by April 1st.
flojo

Re: Your Favorite Color ATC

Post by flojo »

I'm a purple people eater, I love purple. I'll do purple/lavendar/whatever shade of that color. Is this just a background or put something on it or what? Then if so, then what to put on it?
Laurie

Post by Laurie »

Red and green are mine
Laurie Bennett #118 on POA
North Carolina
Holly

Post by Holly »

This then is similar to a monochromatic ATC? Pick a color and all stuff on it is in same color family? I was gathering stuff for the set for Luly's swap-- but hers isn't due to July, so I think I will join this. Green for me.
Holly

Post by Holly »

Laurie wrote:Red and green are mine
How are Red and green one color? :lol:
Pam in FL

Post by Pam in FL »

flojo wrote:I'm a purple people eater, I love purple. I'll do purple/lavendar/whatever shade of that color. Is this just a background or put something on it or what? Then if so, then what to put on it?
Lynn, Anything goes!!! I'm going to put stuff on mine that are in the same color. I'm still not sure though what else I'll do.
Pam in FL

Post by Pam in FL »

Holly wrote:
Laurie wrote:Red and green are mine
How are Red and green one color? :lol:
Would that make BROWN?

Holly you crack me up!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pam in FL

Post by Pam in FL »

Holly, which one of Luly's are you talking about?
Becky

Post by Becky »

This sounds like fun. I'll go with brown! I don't know that it's my favorite color, but it is the color of my favorite things: chocolate and coffee! :lol:
Holly

Post by Holly »

Pam--Luly's ATC monthly swaps, where each month is a different theme. This month is masks. Next month is Asian. July is monochromatic. I'll be doing that one too. I'll just pick a different color.
Paula

Post by Paula »

Count me in. This will be my first ATC swap, I have only stalked the postings on these babies :wtf: I will pick yellow.

Paula
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

I would like to do it Pam but don't know which color yet. I assume you don't need to know the color before hand right???
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

me too
Pam in FL

Post by Pam in FL »

Holly wrote:Pam--Luly's ATC monthly swaps, where each month is a different theme. This month is masks. Next month is Asian. July is monochromatic. I'll be doing that one too. I'll just pick a different color.
I just signed up for the masks. I hope to get them in the mail on Tuesday.
Pam in FL

Post by Pam in FL »

troublesmom wrote:I would like to do it Pam but don't know which color yet. I assume you don't need to know the color before hand right???
No, I don't need the color. Even if we all picked the same color they would all be different.