Scarlet Empress in Olympia, WA

Buy local
Yoli

Scarlet Empress in Olympia, WA

Post by Yoli »

Love this little store located in the heart of downtown Olympia. The owner designs some of her own stamps and creates some beautiful little books. I would love to take one of her classes one day.

Scarlet Empress
109 Fifth Ave SE
Olympia, WA.
PHone 360-570-8800.
http://www.scarlet-empress.com
ChrisR

Re: Scarlet Empress in Olympia, WA

Post by ChrisR »

I'll have to keep this place in mind if I ever decide to visit Forks, WA ;) :lol:
Monica

Post by Monica »

Thanks for the FYI, Yoli! I saw that store listed for this year's Northwest Paper Chase Shop Hop, and wondered how good it was/ I've got it on the list if I get close enough to Olympia to go there/

Monica
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
Yoli

Post by Yoli »

Monica wrote:Thanks for the FYI, Yoli! I saw that store listed for this year's Northwest Paper Chase Shop Hop, and wondered how good it was/ I've got it on the list if I get close enough to Olympia to go there/

Monica
I'm thinking about entering this year. I've always wanted to visit some other stores around the area but never get around to it. This would be a great excuse for me to do this. :D Are you going to participate?
Monica

Post by Monica »

Yoli wrote:I'm thinking about entering this year. I've always wanted to visit some other stores around the area but never get around to it. This would be a great excuse for me to do this. :D Are you going to participate?
I'm thinking about it.... I have to see if I can get a day or 2 off work so I don't feel rushed on the weekends. I'll let you know if I do.... wouldn't it be fun to meet up somewhere?

Monica
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin