Deck of Art....Jack of Clubs

The Deck of Art challenge is where you use old playing cards as a base for altered art. Once card is chosen per week, with a theme, and results are posted here.
Holly

Re: Deck of Art....Jack of Clubs

Post by Holly »

SWEEET! Ruth Ann --I Love it. Now just don't go and think I was copying you, when I post. Mine is part way finished, but it will be later on tonite before I get a chance to work on it.
pugmom

Post by pugmom »

Love your card, Ruth Ann!

Here's mine for this week.
deck of art - circus.jpg
deck of art - circus.jpg (54.82 KiB) Viewed 381 times
Sue in NC (formerly known as Sue in Colorado)
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

great job Sue
Paula

Post by Paula »

Great job everyone :clap: :clap: This is requiring me to think, and that is HARD :lol: :lol:

Paula
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

Love that card Sue!! You got alot of stuff on a small area and it's awesome!
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

Debbie J wrote:Love that card Sue!! You got alot of stuff on a small area and it's awesome!
Wow, that's what I was thinking, too! That is a lot of detail. Love the striped "awning", too! Great job!
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
jdrhope

Post by jdrhope »

great job, sue
gwenj

Post by gwenj »

Sue and Ruth Ann--both of your cards are great!
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

Here is my Jack of Clubs. In keeping with the BOM theme, I had a really hard time with this one and then I remembered my DGD was a clown one year for Halloween and thought it would be perfect. I am really loving these little works of art!!!
Attachments
jackofclubsre.jpg
jackofclubsre.jpg (34.54 KiB) Viewed 312 times
Ruth Ann Landry

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

really cool ladies.
Paula

Post by Paula »

Debbie J wrote:Here is my Jack of Clubs. In keeping with the BOM theme, I had a really hard time with this one and then I remembered my DGD was a clown one year for Halloween and thought it would be perfect. I am really loving these little works of art!!!
Thanks, Debbie. I was having a hard time, also. But I might be able to scare up a Halloween picture too :cool5: :cool5: :cool5: Great idea :clap:

Paula
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

great card Deb
donnak

Post by donnak »

Debbie J wrote:Here is my Jack of Clubs. In keeping with the BOM theme, I had a really hard time with this one and then I remembered my DGD was a clown one year for Halloween and thought it would be perfect. I am really loving these little works of art!!!
Ohhh! Debbie - I'm so stealing your idea - I have a photo somewhere of DD as a clown on one of her b-days! I'm two cards (maybe three) behind but soon as I get home from AZ (Tuesday, I'm hoping), I will get busy and get caught up! I really need to do laundry (MIL is a smoker and now everything I own smells like it) and I get headaches at night from it!!! She's not supposed to smoke while her mouth heals (extractions & dentures) but she is! Oh, my, we'll see what her doc says tomorrow. This hi-jack is now over!

Great circus themed cards everyone!
cnedaria

Post by cnedaria »

Here's mine--my dad in clown face. Background stamp collage and saying are Artistic Outpost.
Attachments
jackclubs.JPG
jackclubs.JPG (9.85 KiB) Viewed 251 times
Dani Larcom

Post by Dani Larcom »

Wow! What a great clown he was!