Florida members--especially Ink-Pattie

Buy local
Holly

Florida members--especially Ink-Pattie

Post by Holly »

I'm sad to tell you that Griffins is closing. Sale to clear out everything starts Wednesday April 15th at 9 AM.

We are truly going to miss this great store. The economy is wreaking havoc on these good places.
InkPattie

Re: Florida members--especially Ink-Pattie

Post by InkPattie »

Oh nooooooo!

I'm sure it doesn't help that there is a Hobby Lobby right across the street. I always just go in Griffins, though. What a shame. I loved their stuff, especially at Christmas with all the ornaments. I was at a Hobby Lobby last weekend in Jacksonville, and I do like their charms for earrings--bigger selection that Michael's or Joanns or AC Moore, and cheaper, too. AND they were on sale!

I went to my LSS today to stimulate the economy...bought all 24 new Ranger alcohol inks, plus a sheet of Tim Holtz UMs. :angel: The LSS used to be only scrapbooking, but they changed owners and the new people have added so much stamp stuff that it's like a stamp store in the middle of a scrapbooking store, so I try to go in there and support them instead of going on as many road trips down to Ft. Lauderdale now. There are some great stores further south...