any pao'ists willing to share cruise project spoilers?

rinda

any pao'ists willing to share cruise project spoilers?

Post by rinda »

I'm very curious as to what they are. Didn't go on the cruise and not getting CIAB, so just curious for either a listing or pictures of finished projects.
Thanks!
Rinda
Monica

Re: any pao'ists willing to share cruise project spoilers?

Post by Monica »

I second that!!

Monica
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
Judi in IL

Post by Judi in IL »

I would be happy to do so, but don't want to spoil it for anyone waiting on their CIAB. I assumed they would mail the boxes as soon as we sailed, but evidently they didn't. I never heard when we were allowed to talk about it. The only thing I ever heard was that we weren't to email back from the ship because they hadn't been mailed. If it is OK to do so, I will post some pics, but don't know. What do you think, Cruisers?
rinda

Post by rinda »

I would really appreciate it! Even just a list of what they were. They're posting spoiler pictures over at the big board. I think as long as your put spoiler in the topic line, anyone who wants to avoid them can avoid them. You're not spoiling anything for me, as I was too poor/busy to go on the cruise or get the CIAB.
rinda
Connie Lutz

Post by Connie Lutz »

The CIAB was mailed last Friday - many have already received and opened their kits. And, spoilers have been posted on the Club Scrap site.