Enabler Alert: ClubScrap Perfect 10 Digi Kit Now Available

bethrich

Enabler Alert: ClubScrap Perfect 10 Digi Kit Now Available

Post by bethrich »

And it's a darn big download at 140MB. I'm so excited that we digi girls get to play, too!
pbp908

Re: Enabler Alert: ClubScrap Perfect 10 Digi Kit Now Available

Post by pbp908 »

Did they change the rules yet that the members who don't purchase another huge kit can access the workshop? I know that a lot of people have been upset about it.
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

I downloaded it yesterday and yep it was darn big! I looked back through the email and couldn't find a password for the workshop so I'm guessing the digi members don't get to play? :cry:

I went back and checked very carefully again and it's there, yeah! digi members do get to play. :greenbounce: :greenbounce:
capescrapper

Post by capescrapper »

Rachelle,

I ordered mine and the digi people do get to play. Mine was in the email section right above where it has the item and the price paid under items ordered. If you don't have it I bet CSHQ would email it to you if you sent them a quick note :angel:

I can't wait. I was definitely able to swing the digi kit. AWESOME!!
nancine

Post by nancine »

and the password will work for seeing all the demos since I bought both paper & digi kits and hmmmm - same password. That's an inexpensive way to see it all for those who want all the perks w/o spending all the money for the paper kit!
capescrapper

Post by capescrapper »

Yes, when I saw that I could afford the digi kit and be part of the celebration I was very happy :D
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

Pam, They are going to limit this to those who purchase the kits. My understanding is that it is a marketing decision. I don't know how that strategy is working for them, but I'm sure it is annoying to gals like me who could open a store with unused CS stash. At least my CS paper stash isn't growing much these days, thanks to digi. :D