Cousins

gwenj

Cousins

Post by gwenj »

I did this layout to document the startling resemblance between my DD and my little niece. They are more than 30 years apart in age, but the resemblance is amazing!
Attachments
alicia & emma small.jpg
alicia & emma small.jpg (234.66 KiB) Viewed 325 times
cnedaria

Re: Cousins

Post by cnedaria »

beautiful layout, beutiful girls!
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

Wow, it it is so amazing to see how family resemblances repeat through the generations.
I wish we lived closer, Gwen, so you could take me shopping for cool scrapping supplies. I am completely brand ignorant. Do you use any particular manufacturers a lot?
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
gwenj

Post by gwenj »

Maryanne, I wish we lived closer to each other also--it would be so much fun to "play" with you sometimes! I have gotten a lot of the supplies I've used lately from Bad Girls Kits--The owner, Wendy, is really into the vintage look and it just love it! She gathers things from lots of makers. The chipboard butterflies in this layout are from K & Company, the base paper, with the pretty fluted edge, is Creative Imaginations, the green background paper and the tag I journaled on are by pink paisley. The kits have also included some beautiful papers and flowers by Prima. There is a store at the Bad Girls Kits website, so you can buy some of the elements if you don't want the whole kit.
I'm sure there are other websites where you can get those brands as well.
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

Oh, I think I looked at BadGirls quite awhile ago and liked it but thought it was a lot of stuff along with the other kits I was getting each month. Now that I have downsized/eliminated them, I will go have a look.
Thanks
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
rinda

Post by rinda »

Beautiful layout! There is such a resmeblance. I love the butterflies and the lacy circles.
Rinda
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

adorable!
Pam Cook #48
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

They do look alike. Great LO, Gwen.
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Wonderful layout Gwen! amazing how close they look
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
Lynn K

Post by Lynn K »

very cool!
Jenni Benni

Post by Jenni Benni »

Very nice LO.
Jenni Benni
Mom to 3 sweet little boys.
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

Lovely layout. It is amazing how family members years apart can still resemble each other.
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

Great LO--it looks like the same person!
gwenj

Post by gwenj »

Thanks, everyone... And here's the really amazing thing--my little niece has a Vietnamese mother--there is not way I every thought she would have a child who is a blue eyed red head like her husband (my brother)! Their first child has dark hair, brown eyes like her mom.