New Ribbon Fairy Swap +++OVER & DONE****

Holly

Re: New Ribbon Fairy Swap +++OVER & DONE****

Post by Holly »

This swap is over and done. If you did not receive one, I am so sorry, but there is nothing else I can do. I did a make up swap for those I knew sent and did not receive, and I personally sent one out like that, but it seems either they were all lost in the mail, or some are chosing not to acknowledge getting one. In any case, this swap is not going to get any better. And I will not ask again. Those that said it was in the mail, and you all know who you are, I put it back in your hands to honor what you said.
So that's that.
Ruth Ann Landry

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

Holly, don't beat yourself up about this....it happens, sadly, but i think we all know we run the risk of it happening every time we sign up for something...somehow, it all comes out in the wash and i don't think any one is resentful of the swap leader when it does happen. You went above and beyond to try to make everyone happy, but ya know......sh** happens and we all know where the blame lies and it's not with YOU!
Yoli

Post by Yoli »

I agree with Ruth Ann. You went above and beyond . . . making sure everyone got a ribbon fairy. I thought it was very kind of you to organize a make up round for those who did not receive it the 1st time around. I'm sure their fairies made it but life just gets in the way sometimes. You did a terrific job with this swap. Thank you!
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Ditto to all of the above. I just wish I'd taken pictures of the ones that Maddie and I made so I could post them.
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
scrappin nurse

Post by scrappin nurse »

I got mine in the mail from Holly. She is so pretty. I will try to attach a pic shortly.
Paula

Post by Paula »

Holly wrote:This swap is over and done. If you did not receive one, I am so sorry, but there is nothing else I can do. I did a make up swap for those I knew sent and did not receive, and I personally sent one out like that, but it seems either they were all lost in the mail, or some are chosing not to acknowledge getting one. In any case, this swap is not going to get any better. And I will not ask again. Those that said it was in the mail, and you all know who you are, I put it back in your hands to honor what you said.
So that's that.
Holly, do you need an "end of swap happy ribbon fairy"? You did a great job :happy94: :happy94:
Holly

Post by Holly »

[quote} Holly, do you need an "end of swap happy ribbon fairy"? You did a great job :happy94: :happy94:[/quote]

:lol: No not really, but I am a person that doesn't like loose ends. Hence the mother-henning. :lol:

Thanks to those that posted all your good thoughts. Thanks to Lanita for posting her receipt.