New Ribbon Fairy Swap +++OVER & DONE****

Paula

Re: New Ribbon Fairy Swap due **9/15 LIST POSTED

Post by Paula »

I got home late last night, and Gabby's was in the mail. No time to post right now, but I will get a picture up. She did a wonderful Job! Thanks Gabby :clap:
Holly

Post by Holly »

Please check first post to see if you are listed as receiving your swapped fairy.

If you have, please post here to let me know.
If you haven't sent yet, please do so soon, as someone is waiting.
Ruth Ann Landry

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

Holly I got mine from Honey and posted...need to put up a photo...will do today.
Ruth Ann Landry

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

Here is the Halloween ribbon fairy I got from Honey...thanks so much! He hangs over me as I work at my craftdesk.
Attachments
2009 10 10 001.JPG
2009 10 10 001.JPG (34.28 KiB) Viewed 252 times
Holly

Post by Holly »

Thanks for posting RA.
Holly

Post by Holly »

:bump:

You all are going to get tired of me bumping, and maybe you'll post.

If for some reason--you find you can't honor this swap, please let me know and I will reassign the recipient.
Holly

Post by Holly »

OK-- so after looking at the posts and the send to list, I have determined that there are only a few players the sent but did not receive. I refuse to worry about those that didn't send and didn't receive. They have "checked out" on this swap.
So I need to get a ribbon fairy out to Pam G., Rachelle, Gwen G., and Rinda. If I missed anyone else that sent but didnot receive-- please PM me, so I can take care of it.
So do any of you that volunteered want to take one name and send to that person?

BTW-- I will make a duplicate post in the ribbon fairy thread, so post in only one place, and I will coordinate to make sure all four are covered, by one of us. Thank you in advance.
Paula

Post by Paula »

Here is my ribbon fairy from Gabby. Sorry it took me so long to post, but I am so far behind---sorry. I think Gabby did a wonderful, job, don't you? :clap: :clap:
Attachments
100_0330.JPG
100_0330.JPG (15.42 KiB) Viewed 210 times
Yoli

Post by Yoli »

Paula wrote:Here is my ribbon fairy from Gabby. Sorry it took me so long to post, but I am so far behind---sorry. I think Gabby did a wonderful, job, don't you? :clap: :clap:
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh . . . are the wings made out of flowers? How clever!!!!
Paula

Post by Paula »

Yes, the wings are flowers and leaves :clap:
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

I never in a million years would have thought to use flowers for wings and it's just beautiful!
I've enjoyed seeing every single one of them.
Pam Cook #48
Holly

Post by Holly »

WOW! I love that. Lucky you, Paula. Great job Gabby!
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

Holly wrote:OK-- so after looking at the posts and the send to list, I have determined that there are only a few players the sent but did not receive. I refuse to worry about those that didn't send and didn't receive. They have "checked out" on this swap.
So I need to get a ribbon fairy out to Pam G., Rachelle, Gwen G., and Rinda. If I missed anyone else that sent but didnot receive-- please PM me, so I can take care of it.
So do any of you that volunteered want to take one name and send to that person?

BTW-- I will make a duplicate post in the ribbon fairy thread, so post in only one place, and I will coordinate to make sure all four are covered, by one of us. Thank you in advance.
Before you send one to me let me get my held mail on Wednesday and see if mine is waiting for me. I do believe someone pm'd me for my address about this before I left.

BTW--I'm in Reno tonight and will be home late tomorrow; Wonderful time on the coast. I will post about it later this week.
Holly

Post by Holly »

Paula--no change of plans here. Please follow thru as we discussed.