Chef Mickey layouts

All character images are copyrited by the Walt Disney Company. PAO is not affiliated with the Walt Disney Company in any way. Just big fans!
n8tvtexan

Chef Mickey layouts

Post by n8tvtexan »

How can I not have tons of layouts from Chef Mickey's? Its our fav Disney Character meal AND we celebrated Taylor's bday there. The papers are all Scrap In A Snap.
Attachments
The characters to the right are also cut from the frame that came with the pics we purchased. DD peeking through the chair is one of my all time fav pics.
The characters to the right are also cut from the frame that came with the pics we purchased. DD peeking through the chair is one of my all time fav pics.
chef m3.jpg (55.24 KiB) Viewed 350 times
Both 8x10s and words & 2002 on this page are all from the photo frame they sold us.
Both 8x10s and words & 2002 on this page are all from the photo frame they sold us.
chef m2.jpg (55.57 KiB) Viewed 350 times
Journal block on left says "I hope we never lose sight of one thing-that it was all started with a mouse." On the right, is part of the photo frame they gave us that i cut up. It says "Stirrin' up lots of fun at Chef Mickey's"
Journal block on left says "I hope we never lose sight of one thing-that it was all started with a mouse." On the right, is part of the photo frame they gave us that i cut up. It says "Stirrin' up lots of fun at Chef Mickey's"
chef m1.jpg (56.73 KiB) Viewed 350 times
ChrisR

Re: Chef Mickey layouts

Post by ChrisR »

What fun layouts! I have only been to Chef Mickey's once, but we really enjoyed it! Someday we will go back there.
ESIDER

Re: Chef Mickey layouts

Post by ESIDER »

Great LO Michelle! I LOVE Chef Mickey's - it is my fav Mickey Character meal place too! However, for Winnie the Pooh Character meals, I LOVE Cape May... LOVE IT!