How Are You Preparing?

For those gathering for the scrapping weekend in North Carolina.
pbp908

How Are You Preparing?

Post by pbp908 »

I'm printing pictures and then going to try to match paper. I haven't printed anything to speak of in a year, so this is an adventure. I keep having those "Oh I forgot about that" moments.

You all realize, of course, that I'll still be unprepared on Thursday and just throw things together on Friday morning and bring way too much that I don't need and not enough of what I do. :lol:

What are the rest of you doing, or is it still too early to think about it?
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
Holly

Re: How Are You Preparing?

Post by Holly »

Pam-- that's a good idea, but I am no where close to being ready to pack for NC yet. I'm just thinking about what I'm taking to Georgia this weekend. A quick trip to the mountains with my DH, Honey and DSIL. And of course, we will scrap some.
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

I am working on our group project--Which in my humble opinion (with Pam C's concurrence) going to be a blast :lol:

Keep watching for a small supply list which gives actually no hint as to what we are doing but when the times comes will (or should) give your mojo's a huge kick in the butt
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Christy - If it's one of your projects, then it'll be fun! I hope you show us all how you made your "you" page.
Pam P.

jdrhope

Post by jdrhope »

I am getting instructions matched up to ALSB kits that I may do while I am there, (*just in case my mojo forgets to come with me). I ready have everything together for a mini book that I want to complete and I just ordered 67 photos that I should get in the mail in a day or two.
Holly

Post by Holly »

Honey tells me, that I am reverse scrapbooking. I have already made the pages for our quick mountain trip, so, we muct go and take the pictures! :lol:
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

I hope we can find the pig so we can get a group shot with it. :lol:
Pam P.

jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Um... haven't done a thing yet. I'm currently trying to work through an insomnia issue, so my priority at the moment is sleep. :yawn:

Assuming I can get that worked out, my next piece of prep is probably going to be to start burning CDs for all of my digi supplies. I kinda promised my BIL that I'd give them a copy of the wedding album I'm doing for Christmas, and I'm not even half way done yet. I'll probably bring some GTG packs for a change of pace, but I'm going to try to stick to one checked bag, so I'll need to plan carefully. I'm going to bring all supplies for all of the proposed projects for sure. Don't want to miss any of that! But other than that, I guess I'll let you know when I get caught up on my sleep and can start thinking straight again. :sleep:

I am definitely getting pumped though! Well, as pumped as I can be given my current energy level. :roll:
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
Holly

Post by Holly »

pbp908 wrote:I hope we can find the pig so we can get a group shot with it. :lol:
If we can't find the pink pig--I know we can take a small side trip to Florida and get one with the pink elephant.
Attachments
Holly Side (Small).jpg
Holly Side (Small).jpg (73.5 KiB) Viewed 481 times
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

that's for when all the wine is gone :lol:
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Um...preparing? I seriously thought about it over the weekend...
I have 3 incomplete albums that I might work on - assuming I get the photos printed of course.
Page kits always work the best for me (CM used to call it Power something). I lay out the photos I want on a layout then choose the cardstock and embellishments - and on rare occasions, memorabilia. I get a lot more done at a crop when I can do this much ahead of time.

Christy, I'm pretending I don't know what your project is so I can't spill the beans...
Pam Cook #48
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

I want that elephant!
Pam P.

troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

I have a gazillion photos so I need a half of gazillion pages to get these grands done. I will be the last minute and throw it all in the car :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm looking forward to Christy teaching us a great new project.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
Pam in FL

Post by Pam in FL »

Since I just said yes to the trip today....I will need time to consider what I want to accomplish that weekend. I have quite a few cds of pictures so maybe I need to spend some quality (Quantity) time at Walgreens photo kiosk....