Suggestions Needed for October Challenge

mpizzazz

Suggestions Needed for October Challenge

Post by mpizzazz »

This is your big chance to make some suggestions for the October Scrapping Challenge. I haven't given it much thought yet so I am open to all suggestions. Is there anything that you have been wanting to do-techniques, supplies to use, a particular paper manufacturer, anything, ??????

Speak up!!
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
ChristyB

Re: Suggestions Needed for October Challenge

Post by ChristyB »

Stitching ( either real or drawn on)

embossing

fav colors

lo using a nature photo depicting how it looks near you now (trees pretty up north, leaves just falling here)

using alcohol inks somehow
djenns

Post by djenns »

If I did a Scrapbook page that would be something........ :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ruth Ann Landry

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

....using paints in a layout
....chipboard use (or grungeboard)
....using glimmer mists or memory mist with a stencil or mask
....make your own background paper design
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

Thanks for the suggestions, Christie and Ruth Ann. I will have to compare them to what we have done so far.

Maybe the challenge should be, we all sit around and watch Diana do a scrapbooking layout!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
Paula

Post by Paula »

:clap: :clap:
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

How about circles or scallops?
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

I like all of the above, and especially Cheryl's. I have a huge note to myself to use circles more in my scrapbooking.
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
Yoli

Post by Yoli »

Could we do a photo challenge? Perhaps a monthly challenge aimed at helping us improve our photography skills.
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

Lots more good suggestions. Your idea, Yoli, brings something immediately to mind but overall I think a photography challenge is important enough to be a separate challenge each month. What does everyone think? Should we add it into scrapbooking or hope someone else would take it on as a separate monthly challenge? It would mean taking the photos and then scrapping them each month.

Anyone?
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
Yoli

Post by Yoli »

mpizzazz wrote:Lots more good suggestions. Your idea, Yoli, brings something immediately to mind but overall I think a photography challenge is important enough to be a separate challenge each month. What does everyone think? Should we add it into scrapbooking or hope someone else would take it on as a separate monthly challenge? It would mean taking the photos and then scrapping them each month.

Anyone?
Ohhh . . . I vote for a seperate challenge each month. I wish I could lead the challenge but I am a novice myself and would be of little help or guidance. :(
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

I think that would need to be seperate also. I have so many photos to do now I have enough trouble keeping up.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
djenns

Post by djenns »

Maybe the challenge should be, we all sit around and watch Diana do a scrapbooking layout!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

LOL Come on out to AZ and you can all help me......I do like the idea of photo challenges.......I love taking photos....just need to find a way to best use on some kind of page.....I'm working on it.....and hopefully Rachelle and the other AZ gals can give me some good pointer this winter
Sharonv

Post by Sharonv »

I like the stitching idea.. Hmm only cause I have stamps for stitching and also bought the Janome Mini sewing machine a couple of weeks ago and really want to try it LOL
djenns

Post by djenns »

mpizzazz wrote:Thanks for the suggestions, Christie and Ruth Ann. I will have to compare them to what we have done so far.

You may not have to wait long................I'm going to a scrapbook gathering tomorrow night.......printed my photos out tonight and I'll share my lo with you all Friday..........Using pics I took at the Gila Monument in NM......

:cool5: :cool5: