STOP ME PLEASE!!!!

troublesmom

STOP ME PLEASE!!!!

Post by troublesmom »

Every time I turn around I find something else I add to my 'make as a gift' list. I have so many things to do as gifts I know I will never get them all done.
I have lots of ornaments.
I want to make planners for my DIL's
Shadow boxes for the grands (2 almost done)
Shadow box for my mom.
Birds of a Feather box for mom
Cookies & Candy - start them next week right after Thanksgiving
Decorate - you know it takes time to do 5 trees and the house - I know that I'm a nut but I just love it.

I have to stop adding stuff to do. How about you? :santa:
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
ChristyB

Re: STOP ME PLEASE!!!!

Post by ChristyB »

haven't done a thing. We leave for Maine on Sunday for a week. Come back and the insanity will begin. Figure I'll be working right up until Dec 24, where at some point I'll be so stressed I'll start crying. Ahh the holidays. Most of our celebrating will done on that day as Steve is on call the 25th. Maybe I'll just relax then (could happen right)
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

The only thing I've really done is to make the December Daily albums - and I've actually mailed them to Cara & Mandee. Cara & family are going to Pakistan for a couple of weeks soon to visit her inlaws - if it's over Christmas, I'll be an even bigger mess since their internet is almost non-existant.
We'll probably fly up to NY on Christmas. Imagine trying to find time to celebrate Christmas with your son when he's a manager at Nordstrom.
Joel and I are leaving for Ohio on Tuesday to spend Thanksgiving with both our families. The older I get, the less I want to travel on holidays.
Just praying for good weather. The past two Novembers we've had to be in Ohio and we've had snow both times. It makes for good photos but sloppy roads.

Anyway, I probably won't even do much decorating this year - no heart for it. So all that to say - Cheryl - decorate away~! I'll enjoy all your photos!
Pam Cook #48
LadyJaine

Post by LadyJaine »

With the transfer to Florida, I'm not decorating for Christmas. I'll be moving around then! Kind of depressing, not being able to decorate, but I'll manage.
nchoney

Post by nchoney »

I wish I had room for 5 trees..... but last year I didn't even have room for the full-sized artificial tree... so only put up a 3' tall one...

and.... it's all artificial now... we heat with the fireplace.. so things would dry out too quickly for real...

but.... I'm already buying gifts.... mostly for my friend, Helen, and for mom-in-law so far..... gotta get the scrappin' goodies early... hahahaha

Already got the CS Christmas packs..... they arrived today.. safe and sound....

:happywave:
Debi Daugherty
IT Director by day... Scrapper by night
Mrs. Fire Chief

Layouts
http://debid.weebly.com
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

My CS Christmas Kit won't be here until my pizza box for December comes.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
djenns

Post by djenns »

Decorating for Christmas might be the biggest thing I miss about being in an RV........we don't have room for a lot of decorations and I'm usually working in Activities and don't have time to do much. Hopefully this year I'll get my little tree out - that I made with coat hangers - and put some garland around. Also hoping to put some lights outside and I may actually make some candies and cookies to share in the activity office. I got my Christmas Kit -= just waiting on some Aleene's Tack it that i had to order so i can do my um's and start making cards

Diana