All aboard

Yoli

All aboard

Post by Yoli »

LO of DS at the vintage trains in Snoqualmie. The trains are locked but he enjoyed climbing up & pretending he was the conductor. TFL!
Attachments
all aboard.JPG
all aboard.JPG (49.28 KiB) Viewed 404 times
all aboard (1).JPG
all aboard (1).JPG (53.71 KiB) Viewed 404 times
all aboard 2.JPG
all aboard 2.JPG (35.94 KiB) Viewed 404 times
ChristyB

Re: All aboard

Post by ChristyB »

fantastic layouts Yoli
My Dh would have a field day there.
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

So cool Yoli! Love the bling you have added here.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
Yoli

Post by Yoli »

troublesmom wrote:So cool Yoli! Love the bling you have added here.

The lg purple gear I actually stole from DH's. It was one of the gifts that comes with a kid's meal. It's a nice sturdy chipboard. So when he wasn't looking I 'repurposed' the item. :angel:
rinda

Post by rinda »

Love, love, love the top page! I love the "photo strip" accent and the grouped embellies!
Plus, I love trains. . . . miss the days when my DS was a train maniac.
Rinda
Paula

Post by Paula »

Wonderful layouts!! Love the pics too, and the perspective of the tracks! Nice :clap: job :clap:
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

I love it!
Yoli

Post by Yoli »

rinda wrote:Love, love, love the top page! I love the "photo strip" accent and the grouped embellies!
Rinda
The photo strip was a compromise. I did not want to cover too much of the pretty background paper but needed to add a few more photos. So the film strip allowed me to do both. :-)

BTW . . . the purple gear was part of the toy included with a kid's meal. When DS wasn't looking I stole . . . ahem . . . I meant to say that I repurposed the toy.

Thanks ladies.
Paula

Post by Paula »

Yoli wrote:
rinda wrote:Love, love, love the top page! I love the "photo strip" accent and the grouped embellies!
Rinda
The photo strip was a compromise. I did not want to cover too much of the pretty background paper but needed to add a few more photos. So the film strip allowed me to do both. :-) BTW . . . the purple gear was part of the toy included with a kid's meal. When DS wasn't looking I stole . . . ahem . . . I meant to say that I repurposed the toy. :angel:

Thanks ladies.
:happywave: :happywave:
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

Great layout - there's something about trains for little boys, huh? I imagine they feel about trains the way I feel about Tim Holtz' stamp sets...
Pam Cook #48
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

THAT is fantastic! Where did you get that paper? We took a train trip last May, and that paper would be absolutely PERFECT for some of those pages.
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
Yoli

Post by Yoli »

jfugina wrote:THAT is fantastic! Where did you get that paper?
I was told it was from the Journey's kit (June 2003). However, it doesn't appear CS carries that kit anymore. :-( I was fortunate to receive it as a RAK from a CS member.
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Yoli wrote:
jfugina wrote:THAT is fantastic! Where did you get that paper?
I was told it was from the Journey's kit (June 2003). However, it doesn't appear CS carries that kit anymore. :-( I was fortunate to receive it as a RAK from a CS member.
Oh bummer. I would have been at GHM in a hearbeat for that! Thanks for the info anyway. :P
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Who says only guys like trains??? I have a train, about 500' of track and an entire village to go with it (complete with train station and airport). Now all I need is enough room to lay it out. :lol:
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
Yoli

Post by Yoli »

pbp908 wrote:Who says only guys like trains??? I have a train, about 500' of track and an entire village to go with it (complete with train station and airport). Now all I need is enough room to lay it out. :lol:
Wow . . . that's pretty impressive!