Smilies

Notes to and from the paowers that be
Luanne

Smilies

Post by Luanne »

Anyone know where we can get more smilies?
Holly

Re: Smilies

Post by Holly »

Luanne--I was just going to ask you about some. I found some Disney and Christmasy ones on that disney site Chris thttp://tagrel.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27618&page=2old us to look at ealier. I really would like the palm tree one.
Luanne

Post by Luanne »

"Admin" is our code keeper. I know nothing about creating a site, I just know they are looking for smilies. If the program will let us, we will add it...unless there's a copywrite on it.
ChrisR

Post by ChrisR »

Try http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/ they have a TON of free smilies for the taking.

I'll google and see if I can find more
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I read the instructions on how to upload more smilies.. but it's kind of a one-at-a-time deal, which is a pain in the butt. Then, you have to turn them on individually on the board.

It's been an exhausting day, and I need to get to bed. I promise that I'll be back for more configuration stuff by the end of the week. Friday night should be a good time for some playing.
I'll check out all of the sites that have been recommended, and make sure they're all free to install.

Thanks for your contributions everyone! G'night! :wave:
Admin
#1 in the order of the PAO
Luanne

Post by Luanne »

Thank you!

ps- if you give me permissions....I might be able to load a 'few'?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I have to upload them to the box first. Once uploaded, the packages should be available for install in the admin panel. The new smilies don't automatically appear - they're in the "view more smilies" collection. I didn't have the energy to bump each of them up. I'm going to answer a few more posts, and then I need to go to bed.
Admin
Sharonv

Post by Sharonv »

Who is our secret Admin person?
Luanne

Post by Luanne »

Honestly, don't know. I was emailed the site and permissions along with a letter stating "Go make yourself a website"...so I did. If you build it, they will come....and you did, and I"m so happy!
n8tvtexan

Post by n8tvtexan »

lol I never thought of clicking the "view more smilies". I was just so darned excited to be able to post and see familiar faces. :wave: :wave:
tlscrap

Post by tlscrap »

:silent: I love secrets! I love the "view more smilies" button too!
http://tlscrap.blogspot.com/
PAO #8
Theresa Lee
Painesville, Ohio
southernpeach35

Post by southernpeach35 »

even if we never get lots of smilies........i don't care.....we are almost all here and it is wonderful!
Maritza

Post by Maritza »

A huge thank you to our secret administrator, blessing to you and yours :D :D
Luly

Post by Luly »

Hi Maritza! Hey, the gang is almost all here..
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

LOL. Luanne knows who I am. She's just a sweetheart who promised to keep my secret. I'll probably come out, when things settle down. 8-)

Luanne and I made a perfect team with this. I had the know-how to make this site happen, but not the time to get it really configured the way we all liked it. And she had the enthusiasm to get this all configured, so that I can continue to sit at my full-time gig and do the work they're paying me to do. :geek:

I'm very glad everyone is so happy. You can't believe how tempting it is to just come out and say

"the truth is... the truth is.... I am Iron Man"

But that's just a little over the top, and I'm just not that much of a dramatic person.

Hehe.
Admin