Please! Please don't...

Holly

Please! Please don't...

Post by Holly »

Abandon us again. I see that CS is going to be starting their PSL soon. And I implore you...if you have signed up here for any swaps...please do not abandon us, and leave us hanging...waiting for you to send, finish your part (as in the RRATC's) or otherwise make us wait for you to join in what you have signed up for.
I only speak for me, but I am sure it has been a problem here in the past for others as well. I would prefer you cancel out of the activity here, if you are not going to honor the time committment.
I think it is very rude to say you are going to play with us, and then leave us hanging until PSL is over. You can have the best of intentions, but if you have been guilty of this in the past, then please treat us with the respect you would like to have given to you, and be straight with us from the start.

Again, I am only speaking here for me, unless others would like to join in on this plea.
mpizzazz

Re: Please! Please don't...

Post by mpizzazz »

I'm with you all the way, Holly, and not just at PSL time. This is true at anytime!
I'm glad you have spoken up :clap: :clap: :clap:
Thank You
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

Well said! I'm right there with you Holly!
julierealtor

Post by julierealtor »

I would hope that people that are signed up for swaps would be getting them done early so they can participate in PSL. I do feel that people have been more mindful (myself included) about over committing these days. There are only so many hours in the day you know....Swaps are a dedicated collaborative effort and that's why we love this group...right?
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Well said Holly. And I agree - not just at PSL time.

And to be perfectly honest, I wish those doing PSL would remember to stop by and say hello to their PAO family during the craziness. We miss you when you're gone. :(
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
rinda

Post by rinda »

I'm a bit soured on the whole PSL thing, although it is one of the few times of the year that I get tons of pages done. I still think I'll take a pass on PSL.
I've tried to be very careful of not signing up for too many swaps, even though there have so many fabulous opportunities. I'm doing the courage chunky and houses and that's it. Really looking forward to those!
Rinda
Paula

Post by Paula »

Nuff said? I agree that if you sign up for a swap, it is simple-------------just finish it :angel:
With that being said, I do know life gets in the way(mine is irritating to my spare time right now :roll: )
I think we all encourage the PSL if that is what you enjoy, but just don't forget about this family either, :drunk: :drunk: we hate to drink alone! :drunk: :drunk:
jmp1022

Post by jmp1022 »

PLS is good but I wish that you can only sign up for one team.
The dual team isn't good if you ask me. It's letting your teams down.
Jill P
# 42 in order PAO
http://jmp1022.blogspot.com/

Northeast Illinois
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

I am thinking of signing for PSL but I would NEVER give up you guys. I have to totally decide but am leaning to do it. You all are so much fun to be with. I still feel mostly outcast over there.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
julierealtor

Post by julierealtor »

troublesmom wrote:I am thinking of signing for PSL but I would NEVER give up you guys. I have to totally decide but am leaning to do it. You all are so much fun to be with. I still feel mostly outcast over there.
Then you should sign up Cheryl. I would sign up for card making, just because I need a supply of cards. The problem for me is I am not any good at mass producing and I wouldn't want to let any team members down. Too bad they don't let you know when it will begin so you could plan your life accordingly. As it is right now I am committed to too many swaps here to think of that. Unfortunately, I do have to work! :lol:
tichwoli

Post by tichwoli »

I have stopped doing all swaps for the time being. Too many hours spent working.

That being said, I will be doing psl again and only digital.
julierealtor

Post by julierealtor »

Well, we miss you Annette...
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Hope you will still join us once in a while!
tichwoli wrote:I have stopped doing all swaps for the time being. Too many hours spent working.

That being said, I will be doing psl again and only digital.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
tichwoli

Post by tichwoli »

I do hope to play again once all the work silliness goes away - right now I am working anywhere between 14 and 18 hours a day and by the time the weekend comes it takes all day Saturday to unwind and catch up with house stuff and most of Sunday collecting myself together to face another week.

I hate my job but there are so few other around that would work for me that i am doing everything I can to hold on to this one.
Paula

Post by Paula »

You know we will be here, just let life take it's route! I think we all have those times, I know I do. Mine is just finishing, but it was a grooling time! Now I can spend some more time creating-------thank goodness :angel: