OMG Have you seen

Are you a Tim Holtz fan? We are!
Yoli

Re: OMG Have you seen

Post by Yoli »

I've used the Sizzix dies made & sold by SU with my Cuttlebug w/out any problems. I borrowed that particular die from my SU rep so I don't have dimensions to share with you. However, here are a few you tube videos using the Sizzix dies on the Cuttlebug. http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... izzix+dies

I wish we lived a little closer so we could share in the shipping expense. I too saw the ad for the new TH Sizzix dies on Oh my Crafts. Very tempting. Do you know when its suppose to ship? I don't want to pre-pay it if its not going to ship out for a few months.
Monica

Post by Monica »

There's no specific mention of when the pre-orders will ship out. Yeah, if I lived closer we could certainly share in the shipping! I think I'll save my $$ for now, and hope that someone at the Puyallup convention in May will have them.

Monica
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
Yoli

Post by Yoli »

I thought I read something, I don't remember where, that the dies will become available in April. If so, I'll hold on to my $$ until then. Oh my crafts ALWAYS has a sale. That would be awesome if they sold them at the Puyallup show though.