Where do you shop?

Buy local
Luanne

Where do you shop?

Post by Luanne »

If you have a local store that's just great, please start a post. Lit is by State, then City then it's name under this new forum so we can go if we're in the neighborhod!

Please keep it paper/art related!
cnedaria

Re: Where do you shop?

Post by cnedaria »

Angela's Happy Stamper, Reston Virginia. She's a stamper and bookbinder at heart, but most of our LSS have closed in the past few years so she's added a lot of scrapbooking supplies lately. Great small business:

http://www.ahappystamper.com/
Luanne

Post by Luanne »

Thanks Jen! Please make a post for it in the folder, so if we are traveling, it's easy to find!!

ps- bead stores are good too!
Ruth Ann Landry

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

I have not been here yet, but when I go to MD, I plan on begging Kristen Hines to take me to Queen's Ink in Laurel MD. We just missed getting there in Sept, and I'm anxious to go...I think Ink Pattie has been there.
Luanne

Post by Luanne »

Why don't you start a post for it in the folder?
Ruth Ann Landry

I'll PM I-P as I haven't actually gotten there yet....
Kristen

Post by Kristen »

Ruth Ann Landry wrote:I have not been here yet, but when I go to MD, I plan on begging Kristen Hines to take me to Queen's Ink in Laurel MD. We just missed getting there in Sept, and I'm anxious to go...I think Ink Pattie has been there.
No begging necessary! Let's go!! Lol! It's the only time I've shopped/browsed a store in forever. An afternoon with Ruth Ann is the best enabler ever.

Kristen
Ruth Ann Landry

oh, Kristen, you're the best! I hope to come down early December.....
Holly

Post by Holly »

In Ocala, Florida--Griffin's is number one and Priceless Scrapbooks is number two, but I like them both equally. For a small town we are extremely lucky to have these two, plus Michaels and Hobby Lobby.
Connie Catlin

Post by Connie Catlin »

Not sure how to make a folder here Luanne, but.....in Ft. Myers, Florida the Owl & Pussycat is the most fabulous stamp/paper arts store - and her classes are only topped by our CS staff at retreats.
tlscrap

Post by tlscrap »

Latham New York, Stamppassion (has alot of Tim Holtz' products).
http://tlscrap.blogspot.com/
PAO #8
Theresa Lee
Painesville, Ohio
flojo

Post by flojo »

Florida, Tampa - The ScrapbookShoppe
Florida, Brandon - Breezy's Beads