MARCH Themed Swap--TAG ALONG-Spoilers Page 2

azemigh

MARCH Themed Swap--TAG ALONG-Spoilers Page 2

Post by azemigh »

EXTENDED DEADLINE.................................APRIL 28!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Due to all the events in March I have extended the time for the March Themed Swap one more month.

The theme for this month is TAG ALONG . Please create a tag using any interesting technique you've been wanting to try. Use the tag as the focal point on the front of your card. So, start surfing to your favorite technique sites---Tim Holtz, Technique Junkies.....dig out the old Craft TV Weekly's....you get the idea.......Have fun and come TAG ALONG with us this month!!!!

This is a 4 for 4 card swap (with envelopes please). You make 4 following the theme---Tag Along--- and you will receive 4 different cards back. As always, please enclose postage for the return. I will reuse your envelope if I can.

You do not need to sign up, but please post here that they are on their way if you are playing this month or you have any questions. This is also the place to post if you have any teasers to share.

And remember, YOU GOTTA PLAY TO GET THE GOODIES!!!!!

PLEASE SEND SO THAT THEY ARRIVE TO ME BY THE 29TH OF THIS MONTH. I WILL BE POSTING THE SWAPPED CARDS BACK BY THE LAST DAY OF EVERY MONTH AND WILL RETURN ANY THAT ARRIVE TOO LATE. (Since the 28th is Sunday I extended to the 29th this month.)

PM me if you need my address or you can find it in the OCAM or Birthday thread.
azemigh

Re: MARCH Themed Swap--TAG ALONG--Due March 29

Post by azemigh »

:bump: bumpity bump!
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

Bump :bump:
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

Is anybody doing these this month? I won't be able to do mine till I get home on Monday. Would you like to add this one to the April swap and do 2 sets next month? Whatever you all would like will be fine. Just let me know.
djenns

Post by djenns »

That sounds fine with me..........I've been rather wrapped up with a few other things right now.
Diana
TakeAim

Post by TakeAim »

So ... two cards using tags due at the end of April?
(This will be my first adventure as a PAO member.)
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

TakeAim wrote:So ... two cards using tags due at the end of April?
(This will be my first adventure as a PAO member.)
I'm going to have to combine March and April so it will be 8 cards; 4 with each theme by the end of April, or you can just do the March theme (4 cards with tag art) or just do the April theme ( 4 cards Flying Things). I will post a thread for the April theme separately and explain better.

Thanks everyone! And please do join us. It's lots of fun, usually only 4 cards per month and you get some great art back.
azemigh

Re: MARCH Themed Swap--TAG ALONG--Due APRIL 28

Post by azemigh »

I did receive Paula's March Themed cards; they're really cool. Hopefully we can get at least 4 more players to join her for a full swap. And since you're going to make 4 March themed cards you might as well make some April one's too! ;) I'll try to get the thread for that one posted tonight. It's Flying Things for anyone who wants to get started.
djenns

Post by djenns »

I'll do 4 with the Tags and 4 of the "flying things".......
Thanks
Diana
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

In going through my held mail I came across a postage due note for a large envelope from Carol Minton. I'm assuming these are your themed swap and I didn't make it home to get my mail in time because it says they are returning it to sender. Sorry, I missed these because I was out of town. :(

If you resend them Carol, we will still be able to swap because I've extended the March one through to the end of April.
NannieKK

Post by NannieKK »

I would love to get in on this one....Kaye
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

I'm looking forward to jumping in with flying things. Tags aren't my thing, but I can think of lots of things that fly! ;)
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

NannieKK wrote:I would love to get in on this one....Kaye

Please do join us Kaye! No need to sign up, just let me know when they are on their way so I can be looking for them.
TakeAim

Post by TakeAim »

Cool!
I'll go for both themes.
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

:bump: