MAY THEMED SWAP--STRIPES--SPOILERS Page 3

azemigh

MAY THEMED SWAP--STRIPES--SPOILERS Page 3

Post by azemigh »

Another twist this month. I will be out of town at the end of May and early June so we're doing a dual swap with June. (just like we did with March and April)

You are not obligated to do both swaps if you don't want to. You can do either May, June or both. (Remember, if you do both swaps that's 8 cards). If you are joining in please let me know in either this thread or the June one when they are on their way and I'll swap them out the end of June.

The theme for this month is STRIPES . Please create your cards featuring STRIPES somewhere on the card. This is a great month for Herringbone, Alcohol Ink stripes (ala Tim), some cool striped paper as your background.........Anything stripy goes!!!!

This is a 4 for 4 card swap (with envelopes please). You make 4 following the theme---Stripes--- and you will receive 4 different cards back. As always, please enclose postage for the return. I will reuse your envelope if I can.

You do not need to sign up, but please post here that they are on their way if you are playing this month or you have any questions. This is also the place to post if you have any teasers to share.

And remember, IF YOU DON'T PLAY, YOU DON'T GET ANY COOL CARDS!!!!!

PLEASE SEND SO THAT THEY ARRIVE TO ME BY THE 28TH OF JUNE. I WILL BE POSTING THE SWAPPED CARDS BACK BY THE LAST DAY OF THE MONTH AND WILL RETURN ANY THAT ARRIVE TOO LATE.

PM me if you need my address or you can find it in the OCAM or Birthday thread.
Paula

Re: MAY THEMED SWAP--STRIPES--DUE JUNE 28

Post by Paula »

I am in and I will send both months together!
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

I've found some very subtly striped CS scraps to make herringbone panels. Stripes on stripes are coming together. I hope we'll have more players this time around.
:bump:
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

Just a little reminder bump. :bump:

I will be out of town for a few weeks and will have my mail held, so if you send and I don't acknowlege receipt it's probably sitting at the PO.
Hasmom99

Post by Hasmom99 »

Mine are "in progress".
djenns

Post by djenns »

I have some ideas for stripes.......and I think I can manage time.......well, don't believe what my hubby says lol......but I'll work on both

Diana
Jenni Benni

Post by Jenni Benni »

Mine are done....I will mail them on Tuesday.
Jenni Benni
Mom to 3 sweet little boys.
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

thanks Jenni, I won't be able to acknowledge receipt until I get home on the 15th, but they will be safe with my held mail.
Jenni Benni

Post by Jenni Benni »

No problem Rachelle.
Jenni Benni
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

:bump: thought I'd better bump these up to give those who are playing a little reminder that you have just under 2 weeks to get these in to me. At this moment, I only have mine in hand.
Paula

Post by Paula »

oops--I guess that means I haven't done mine yet---------I better get with the program :lol: :lol:
Jenni Benni

Post by Jenni Benni »

Mine are done, but I held them until you got back. I will but them in the mail tomorrow.
Jenni Benni
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

Thanks Jenni, glad to hear that you held them and they're not off on a postal adventure of their own. I'll be watching for them.
djenns

Post by djenns »

Mine are done and will mail with the ones for Time - probably will go out the 1st of next week...:)

Diana
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

:bump: Another little bump for these. Mine are posted on my blog if you want to see!!!

http://orezonia.blogspot.com/