CS Stamp Digirap!

ChrisR

CS Stamp Digirap!

Post by ChrisR »

Cool, I made the stamp digirap, along with Yoli, Cathy, Annette, Jennifer (vasha13), NancyK, digiscrapper, and debduzscrappin

Here is the layout of mine shown:

http://www.paperartistsonline.com/forum ... f=30&t=508
neith

Re: CS Stamp Digirap!

Post by neith »

woo hoo :) i hate waiting for you guys to find out who is in it! i'd love to see all the layouts here... want me to copy over the links and images? :)

i posted my layout from the rap to the cs forum....

http://clubscrapcommunity.com/main-insp ... 73#joomimg

You'd think that he was a movie star to see my children react to their cousin serving them at Starbucks! So, it seemed only proper to give him the star treatment in this layout! The Expanded Art overlay provided a wonderful, yet masculine, glam for the page! I used the magic wand to select all of the black and gray in the overlay and then used the Adjust Hue/Saturation enhancement to colorize it and turn it to a dark green. To create a colorful custom title, I cut small pieces of the printed tags to fit inside of the font!

It'll be up on my blog tomorrow with another Mirror Mirror creation... I couldn't wait to post my book today and with 20 pages plus the cover and spine, I thought that was more than enough for a single blog post ;)
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

what a great lo

those papers are perfect for it.
yocasta

Post by yocasta »

Great layout Neith :creating:
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

Neith, the LO is wonderful. I really appreciate you taking the time to describe the techniques you used.!
fuzzylover

Post by fuzzylover »

Very nice layout Neith. Love the green paper with his GREEN apron.
neith

Post by neith »

ty :) I also love that it had that deep dark black coffee colored paper :) and some silvery lines ;) buy didn't want to go with a palette of crayola grass green, dark brown, and white.. this seemed like a better fit :)
n8tvtexan

Post by n8tvtexan »

LOVE it Neith!!! The colors are perfect for Starbucks. Your letters are so cool.
Maritza

Post by Maritza »

these are great ladies!!

do you or any one else have spoilers of the Cstamp um-mounted?