Jessica Sprague Celebration

pbp908

Jessica Sprague Celebration

Post by pbp908 »

jessicasprague.com is celebrating their 3rd birthday with a blog hop. 33 designers, starting with Jessica Sprague herself. If any digi users are interested, create a login on her home page (if you're not already a user) and go from there. Julie - There are some terrific quick drops in the mix.
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
Holly

Re: Jessica Sprague Celebration

Post by Holly »

Thanks PAM for the heads up. :D
Sharonv

Post by Sharonv »

Pam let me know when you figure out the quote!! LOL. I will prob download them all this arvo. On battery at the moment.
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Just a guess, but I think it's an Irish blessing judging from the words that I looked at.
Pam P.

djenns

Post by djenns »

I was hoping to do that hop this weekend......just trying to get some other things done first.......

Diana
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

It is an Irish blessing. A variation on this one:
May there always be work for your hands to do,
May your purse always hold a coin or two.
May the sun always shine on your windowpane.
May a rainbow be certain to follow each rain.
May the hand of a friend always be near you.
May God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you.

Watch the exact phrasing they use - window and pane are split into two words, and May is sometimes at the end of a line instead of the beginning.
Pam P.

jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Quick pages? I'm on it. I've already got a login on that site from the classes I took. Thanks Pam!
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
LadyJaine

Post by LadyJaine »

jfugina wrote:Quick pages? I'm on it. I've already got a login on that site from the classes I took. Thanks Pam!
Did you enjoy the classes? I had a few issues with her teaching and didn't finish the class that I started.
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

I actually did enjoy the class I took, though I didn't finish mine either. I tried to keep up, but ultimately I didn't care for the style of the layout, and the tips that were in that last lesson weren't anything that I'd ever use. I don't spend too much time altering photos or any of the embellishments. So I know I'm not using digi to its fullest advantage, but I'm a quick scrapper with paper too. I've never been into anything that took a lot of time to do.

However, it was in that one class that I learned how to use clipping masks, and just to see that demonstrated and having the ability to rewind and watch several times - that was worth the price of the class just by itself. I've also signed up for her "free" classes whenever I've had the chance to notice. There's generally some useful tidbit that makes it worth my time.
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO