This section is naked so I gotta post......

n8tvtexan

This section is naked so I gotta post......

Post by n8tvtexan »

I have this HUGE stash of supplies that I really need to use. There's just one problem....once i use it, I will have to shop online and *gasp* pay shipping fees to get more! I seem to have no problem using my CS though. I guess because I know more is coming each month. However, its my precious Rusty Pickle, Basic grey, etc etc that I cant force myself to use yet. Guess I'll alsb my way through my CS stash before I get into my other goodies. :lol:
InkPattie

Re: This section is naked so I gotta post......

Post by InkPattie »

I was an ALSB machine today ... um ... yesterday. I did the By the Seashore Remix kit AND the Bugs Remix kit. I didn't order Extra Extra Remix, so I did other ones instead. I have a huge pile of paper packs to work through...not quite ready to add photos yet, though...
Sharonv

Post by Sharonv »

I_P Is there an alsb for the seashore remix??? I have that kit and might just need to alsb for a change. I have so much piling up that I need to use it. I rec'd a PB a while back and still have not even pulled the papers out. I know it has bugs remix and I think PI kit and some other things I ordered... Hmmm maybe tonight I need to get into it.
Holly

Post by Holly »

I'm using the Seashore kit to do the ALSB that Tricia gave us tonite I stopped when I found out about this forum, so I guess i'll finish that tomorrow, and post so you can see what I did?
n8tvtexan

Post by n8tvtexan »

I used Private Eye for the ALSB we did today. After I ink it up and add pics, I'll post pics. I might just download all the free ALSB instructions and get busy with my kits! They will take up much less space as assembled pages than in their boxes. granted, most boxes DO have 2 and 3 kits in them.
Maritza

Post by Maritza »

I have tons of kits CS pending ALSB, and tons of non CS stuff which I never use but I seem to not be able to let go...I do let AJa play with the non-CS cheap stuff.. still I have tons left..
Paula

Post by Paula »

I need to get my MOJO back. It has been too long, since I have done anything. With the holidays right around the corner, it could be awhile, too :evil:

Paula
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Now that I don't feel like I HAVE to use CS, I'll get some things done that I've wanted to finish and actually be able to post them. Whoo hoo!

Pam
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
Luly

Post by Luly »

That is one of the things I am most excited about. I can post anything I do here and not have to worry if it is mostly CS stuff or not. Just putting it on my blog is not the same as sharing it with all of you.
n8tvtexan

Post by n8tvtexan »

Luly wrote:That is one of the things I am most excited about. I can post anything I do here and not have to worry if it is mostly CS stuff or not. Just putting it on my blog is not the same as sharing it with all of you.
Exactly! I've tried posting things on other sites, mostly cards. My stuff would get tons of views but no comments. Thats not very encouraging. lol
Luly

Post by Luly »

Funny what a few words of encouragement can do for the creative process. LOL
gwenj

Post by gwenj »

Luly wrote:Funny what a few words of encouragement can do for the creative process. LOL

You are absolutely right about that, Luly!

I have too many projects going at once right now... Have to finish the wedding book for my DS and his new wife, have to get going with holiday cards, have a few swaps to get done, want to play with the chunky ATC's and do some more of the Bernie Berlin stuff--not enough hours in the day...
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

I'm a CS snob, but every once in a while I' d like to post something non-CS. That's one of the things I'm going to love about this group. And I have some non-CS stuff to RAK ... I'm so grateful to be able to have a safe place to post it.