Waterlillies

pbp908

Waterlillies

Post by pbp908 »

I'm basically brain dead and creatively challenged right now. I hate budget work. I hate budget work. I hate budget work....

Dammit, Jim, I'm a photographer, not an accountant.
Waterlilies1.jpg
Waterlilies1.jpg (225.4 KiB) Viewed 483 times
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
bethrich

Re: Waterlillies

Post by bethrich »

Very nice!

My boss threatened today to drag me into some sort of financial meeting. I hope to duck it -- that shtuff is not fun. I hope you finish this budget cycle soon, Pam.
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Gorgeous Pam!
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

beautiful
and as an extra bonus digging the star trek reference :clap:
wannabescrappin

Post by wannabescrappin »

just beautiful, Pam! Good luck with the budget - I barely survived registry submissions; now a little breather until the next quarter :shh: , or until I win the lottery :greenbounce:
Find time each day to rejoice in the journey...

Cheryl H (aka wannabescrappin)
#61 in the order of PAO
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

I wonder if the writer ever dreamed how many times that phrase could be used in our everyday lives? I swear I use it at least twice a week.

Pam - love, love that photo. The whole layout is very serene.

:happy94: budget week is temporary...budget week is temporary...budget week is temporary...
Pam Cook #48
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

Beautiful Pam! Very Monet like!! :creating:
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Pam - I've been working on this budget since February. Submitted it to HHS in May, they approved it in June, but now the Executive Director wants it revised. I have literally put together 16 revisions. The comptroller told me this morning to keep revision #15 and to go ahead and separate it into program accounts. Whoo hoo.

Now I have to amend one of the other grants that doesn't expire until Sept. 30. This has to be submitted at least 45 days before the expiration date, so that has to be done yesterday. On top of that, I'm working on staffing patterns, time sheet folders, applications, records maintenance, and trying to find time to move 30 computers out of my training room which I'm loosing to another program. I'm sure there's more work in there somewhere, but darned if I can remember what it is right now because all of the above is enough to keep me busy until the end of November and it's all due NOW. :angry48:
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Pam beautiful layout! I love anything with flowers. Good luck on your budget. I am o so very glad I no longer work :tomato:
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO