Ranger CHA releases

Are you a Tim Holtz fan? We are!
Sharonv

Ranger CHA releases

Post by Sharonv »

Have you checked them out yet?

http://blog.rangerink.com/

And they are selling the craft mat by the foot now!! 3 feet wide and how ever many feet you want... :)

Oh and perfect pearls in a glimmer mist now too.
jfugina

Re: Ranger CHA releases

Post by jfugina »

drool...I've been following a blog that's been posting new CHA stuff every day. I can't believe all the new colors of everything! At least I can convince myself that I don't NEED perfect pearls mist, since I've known how to make that out of distress reinkers and perfect pearls for years. As far as the other stuff... well, maybe DH and I need to start discussing an add-on, because there's no way my 9x12 craft room can take much more.
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

I wish that just one season Tim Holtz would create a line of products or colors that I absolutely detest. Just once. If he ever starts designing digi I'll have to take out a second on the house.
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
Monica

Post by Monica »

pbp908 wrote:I wish that just one season Tim Holtz would create a line of products or colors that I absolutely detest. Just once. If he ever starts designing digi I'll have to take out a second on the house.
ROFL!! Somehow I just don't see him creating stuff we don't like..... I think his tastes ans style run too closely to what mine is evolving into, unfortunately for my pocketbook!!!

Monica
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Fortunately, I'm immune to the bits and baubles. Not the inks, stickles, and stuff like that. But I've still never touched the grungeboard I bought to play with so many years ago, and the little trinkets throw me for a complete loop - I've never figured out what to do with all those little metal bits. I got some of the alterations embossing folders, but I haven't used those either. :roll:
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

GIVE THEM TO MEEEEE!!!!
I'm too cheap to buy many of the bits & baubles but I love them so much! I wonder why I don't use the grungeboard stash I have? Hm. I need to pull that stuff out and use it up. Like in the chunky swap...
Pam Cook #48
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

I have an ENTIRE shoebox FULL of grungeboard. Someday I may use it :roll:
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

I'm "saving" my grungeboard. What the heck for, I don't know. :lol:
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
Sharonv

Post by Sharonv »

LOL I have never bought any grungeboard as I had no clue what to do with it except use it like the chipboard (that I have bags of!)
Monica

Post by Monica »

I also have a pile of grungeboard, but I've used some of it up. I just used some of the letters from the big alpha set today to make a Christmas banner (yes, I'll post a picture eventually). I decided that I need to start using this stuff and not simply collect it to take up space. Now, as for the bits and baubles... I've never had a hard time using those, but since my lss went out of business in March all I have for TH stuff locally is Michaels and Craft Warehouse (PNW chain store). No tissue tapes and no memo pins..... which I'm dying to get my hands on!!! :angry42:

As far as the new Ranger releases, the only ones that really interest me are the new Distress Stickles... although I'd love to get some more of the Claudine Hellmuth paints (another thing I cannot find locally). I know, I know... I can buy all this on the internet.... but I like to buy local whenever I can! Hmmmm... we're going to the San Juans the 2nd weekend of August.... maybe we can detour by a stamp/scrap store there!

Monica
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

In a perfect world, we could get everything we wanted from one line at one place. The shipping costs can kill you. I stopped at Archivers over the weekend and asked for one specific Pink Paislee product and got that "look" in reply. Normally the folks there are pretty wonderful but how could they possibly be up on everything from every line? I know I can shop online - but that usually entails ordering from several different sites if you have a wish list like I do - and that's when the shipping starts to be very, very painful.
Pam Cook #48
julierealtor

Post by julierealtor »

How many of you purchased the TH book? If you have it, you should be doing the challenges at Studio L3 with Rachelle & I...that will help to learn to use your stuff. If you don't have it and want to participate, I'd be happy to PM the instructions for the week.
nancine

Post by nancine »

ChristyB wrote:I have an ENTIRE shoebox FULL of grungeboard. Someday I may use it :roll:
I've used pieces of it... but still a box full :roll: Maybe it could be one of our challenges, use grungeboard!
julierealtor

Post by julierealtor »

Me, I detest the smell of grungeboard, had to seal it up and can still smell it. I used a fairly large piece as a clasp for a mini album I made for a friend a year ago and it tears easily with any use.