videos using new steampunk graphic 45 papers

New tricks to amaze your friends
ChristyB

videos using new steampunk graphic 45 papers

Post by ChristyB »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttk-8b0ZftY

(be warned though she doesn't speak, all products she uses are in the upper left corner but the finished product is pretty cool)
pamcook

Re: videos using new steampunk graphic 45 papers

Post by pamcook »

We used some graphic 45 papers at CKC - they're more versatile than I would have imagined. I just love them.
Now that I've watched the video - DANG! That's impressive! And she used a paint brush with the Glimmer Mist!!! I want to be brave with my supplies - I would never ever think to paint the GM onto a piece.
Thanks for posting this Christy!
Pam Cook #48
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Holy cow. That whole project, while gorgeous, must have taken AGES! All of that detail just amazes me. I wish I weren't such an impatient person and would just take the time to paint things and spritz things and ink things and just putz around until I had something I liked. I need to start thinking of my paper stash in terms of more than scrapbooking and cards. Seriously. That little box is to die for.
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
fuzzylover

Post by fuzzylover »

Amazing box - but forgot the not talking - all that super speed filming triggered my motion sickness badly - I had the leave the room for a minute!! :oops: (that's not embarrassed, that's tummy sick - LOL).
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

While it is cool to see how she used all the products, it reminds me of the stuff that was done in the '80s. I just cleaned it all out of my Mom's house last year. Maybe I should have just "distressed" all the edges and called it grunge. :tomato:
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

mpizzazz wrote:While it is cool to see how she used all the products, it reminds me of the stuff that was done in the '80s. I just cleaned it all out of my Mom's house last year. Maybe I should have just "distressed" all the edges and called it grunge. :tomato:
lol
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Am I the only one who's amused that "steampunk" is becoming so mainstream? I've always associated it with my eccentric sister. If she had any idea how trendy her style now is, she'd be horrified. :lol: I'll have to mention all of the steampunk scrapbook stuff sometime, and see her reaction. She fancies herself on the fringe.
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO