SEPTEMBER THEMED SWAP--FRUIT--SPOILER PAGE 2

azemigh

Re: SEPTEMBER THEMED SWAP--FRUIT--DUE OCTOBER 4

Post by azemigh »

Just picked up the held mail and I have fruit cards from Nancy Y, Diana and Sharon. It doesn't seem like I got 3 weeks worth of mail so I'm hoping they will deliver more tomorrow.

I'm assuming there are cards on their way from Lynn, Paula, and Jenni. Let me know if that is the case, Thanks!
Hasmom99

Post by Hasmom99 »

I sent mine last Tuesday or Wed. I would have expected you to have mine by Sat. or today. Maybe tomorrow? Lynn
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

The second wave of held mail was delivered later today and Lynn's and Jenni's fruit cards were in that. I will locate mine and get them swapped out by Wednesday.

Paula? are you playing this month?
Sharonv

Post by Sharonv »

I'm glad mine made it... I was worried you would beat them home!
Paula

Post by Paula »

azemigh wrote:The second wave of held mail was delivered later today and Lynn's and Jenni's fruit cards were in that. I will locate mine and get them swapped out by Wednesday.

So sorry, fell short on time :angry42: :angry42: It is not that I don't want to, but life got in the way! (or should I say work?)
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

Paula wrote:
azemigh wrote:The second wave of held mail was delivered later today and Lynn's and Jenni's fruit cards were in that. I will locate mine and get them swapped out by Wednesday.

So sorry, fell short on time :angry42: :angry42: It is not that I don't want to, but life got in the way! (or should I say work?)
No Problem! Just wanted to make sure in case they were in the mail. Hopefully, we'll see you in October.
azemigh

Re: SEPTEMBER THEMED SWAP--FRUIT--SPOILER PAGE 2

Post by azemigh »

Here we are with all the fantastic Fruit cards from the month of September.
We had 6 players this month. Isn't it amazing that we had so many pears, yet no pears are the same? Thank you to all the players: Diana, Lynn, Nancy, Sharon, Jenni and Rachelle. They are all beautiful.

Sorry, mine is so difficult to see. It's a pear and butterfly collage stamp on AI and I had a devil of a time photographing it.
Attachments
FruitCardsDianaLynnNancy.jpg
FruitCardsDianaLynnNancy.jpg (34.09 KiB) Viewed 420 times
FruitCardsRachelleSharonJenni.jpg
FruitCardsRachelleSharonJenni.jpg (37.64 KiB) Viewed 420 times
djenns

Post by djenns »

Oh, these are awesome..............can't wait to get mine.......

Diana
Hasmom99

Post by Hasmom99 »

I agree.

Rachelle, I think we should do fruit again next year. I have some apple stamps. . . and a pineapple stamp. . . and another pear stamp. . . ;)
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

Have these started to arrive? :anyone:
Hasmom99

Post by Hasmom99 »

Yes, thank you. I received three lovely cards.
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

Hasmom99 wrote:Yes, thank you. I received three lovely cards.
uh oh! did I flub this up and send 5 to someone else? Everyone should have had 4 cards. Could you let me know which one's you did get and I'll try to figure out where your missing one is?
Hasmom99

Post by Hasmom99 »

I received Sharon's, yours and the one that says "enjoy everything". But if it is too hard to figure out, don't worry about it.
nancine

Post by nancine »

I opened mine last night and I have five ( thought it was off) - I'll be happy to forward one on to Lynn!
Jenni.. the cherries are so cute, did your son "finger paint" them since I thihk his name is on the back too?
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

I received Sharon's, yours and the one that says "enjoy everything". But if it is too hard to figure out, don't worry about it.

nancine wrote:I opened mine last night and I have five ( thought it was off) - I'll be happy to forward one on to Lynn!
Jenni.. the cherries are so cute, did your son "finger paint" them since I thihk his name is on the back too?
Oops! Sorry about that. Nancy, if one of the one's you received was one of your own then that is the one that should go to Lynn. If you didn't get one of your own, let me know which one's you did get and I'll sort it out.

Thanks, so much, and again, I'm sorry I messed it up. :tomato: Guess I was tired when I got home from vacation.