2008-2009 Puzzle swap DUE May 1 (that's 10 days)

gwendols

Re: 2008-2009 Puzzle swap

Post by gwendols »

April 1st - firm to Luanne.
Gwen Godfrey
#6 in the order of PAO
Hasmom99

Post by Hasmom99 »

They are due April 1 (thank goodness, as I have not started them yet!).
Holly

Post by Holly »

I had to laugh at all the postings about being puzzled, as I just got mine a few days ago, :creating: and I haven't even put a background down. So I figure I'd better hurry up in case I join this crowd of puzzlers.
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

I am not even sure where mine is at the moment.-you know, the safe spot ;)
Hasmom99

Post by Hasmom99 »

Christy,
That makes me feel better. I had moment of panic about week ago, when I realized I hadn't seen my envelope with the puzzle in awhile. It was in the spot I had left it in, but I had a few moments where I was really worried until I could check. I need a professional organizer. :roll:
Holly

Post by Holly »

You and me both, but we couldn't share...mine would have a full time job. :lol: :lol: And she only has one room to do. :lol:
Hasmom99

Post by Hasmom99 »

Holly,
I couldn't share her, because after months of organzing my scrapbooking room, she'd need awhile to get the rest of my house in order! :roll:
Luanne

Post by Luanne »

Did everyone get their puzzle? I have one sitting on my desk, but I think that's mine???

ps- Annette, you crazy woman! Thank you so much for the HUGE box of this and that! I opened it, then Allison saw my face, then got her own pizza box and started pilfering it. lol. That was very nice and very uncecessary! Thank you!

ps- I love your puzzle! Usually I don't peek, but I had to.
tichwoli

Re: 2008-2009 Puzzle swap due april 1

Post by tichwoli »

I am so glad that the box arrived - I was quite sure that you and yours could make use of all the stuff! Glad you like the puzzle - I am trying to catch up on everything before I sign up for any new swaps. Or instigate any new ones!
Luanne

Post by Luanne »

me too, plus I still have to get all the 'luanne boxes' together, since I paid up front for the wheelchair! ahhhhhh and things I owe people....man, i'm swamped! No more vacations, and no more migraines, please.
tichwoli

Post by tichwoli »

I hear you - all I am doing a lot of at the moment is digi stuff and even that is lessening a bit right now.
nancine

Post by nancine »

My puzzle pieces arrived early last week I think...
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

Bumping this as the due date is quickly approaching and I need to get started :roll:

I know you said white--but both sides are white-is it glossy white or matte white
asks Christy who really needs to start getting more than an hour or two of sleep a night)
nancine

Post by nancine »

good question Christy... I was just going to get this out tonight...

glossy or matte?
I think it matters because you have to have the puzzle oriented a specific way?
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

:bump: