2008-2009 Puzzle swap DUE May 1 (that's 10 days)

Luanne

2008-2009 Puzzle swap DUE May 1 (that's 10 days)

Post by Luanne »

Ladies, I have counted the puzzles in my possession and I am afraid I cannot accommodate everyone who signed up. They were supposed to send me twice as many, instead sent me half. If you want to purchase your own puzzles and play, pm me for the exact link you will need to get the correct brand/size. Hopefully next time everyone who wants to play will be able to. The following people were the first to sign up,
Monica
Christy B
Gwen
Nancie
Holly
Debbie B-received
Ink Pattie
Jen H.
Julie S
Ruth Ann L
Amanda
Erin
Mary V
Luanne
Annette-received
Gwen J
Lynn (Hansmom)
Lynn Jones
If your name is on this list, you were the first 18 to sign up, congratulations you made it in! I will pm you in a few minutes, if I do not have your address. I will need it by the end of the day, or your spot will go to the next person on the waiting list. If you have already send me your address, please don't do it again, unless I ask...I already have a ton of emails to go through.

There are a few rules to the puzzle swap:
1. Use the White side of the puzzle to decorate.
2. Puzzles should be decorated horizontally.
3. When looking at the blank puzzle, there are 2 center pieces. One has 4 (four) female openings, one on each side. THAT PIECE MUST BE ON THE RIGHT SIDE. Please remember this, or your pieces will be upside down.
4. You can make it flat or lumpy bumpy, BUT please do not decorate the inside of the pieces, where they interlock. In cars you did not know, everyone will receive a completed puzzle back, with one of their own pieces (the upper left corner) and 11 others, made by different people.

-Other than that, the rest is up to you. There is no specific theme for this swap, but keep in mind a lot of participants wanted to do an 'Ode to Tim Holtz' theme, so that may or may not be the way you want to decorate.

-Once your puzzle is finished, please send it in a padded envelope with return postage inside, and a large address sticker with your address on it to be affixed back to you. The cost for each puzzle is......FREE! MERRY CHRISTMAS!
n8tvtexan

Re: 2008-2009 Puzzle swap

Post by n8tvtexan »

hhmmmm sounds interesting. Have any examples for me to peek at? I'm a visual person.
Sharonv

Post by Sharonv »

Here is what Clare posted last time on the old site

Here's a link a puzzle swap from last fall - scroll to page 3 and 4 to see the finished projects - too cute!

http://www.clubscrapchat.com/phpbb3/vie ... n&start=45
tichwoli

Post by tichwoli »

I will do a Tim inspired one.

Take care of you

Annette
n8tvtexan

Post by n8tvtexan »

Oh my! All that creativity!!! I would love to participate and do "Anything Goes".
Monica

Post by Monica »

Oooo.... I got to be first on the lists this time!! I'll try to get a picture taken of my 2 from a previous one and post for all to see... tonigh.... if I can break away from here and got going to work! lolz!

Monica
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
Luanne

Post by Luanne »

Here is Monica's:
(wow that's big)

I have scanned images of everyone's so if you want yours psted and you don't have it, let me know.
Attachments
Monica Lake.jpg
Monica Lake.jpg (96.37 KiB) Viewed 1500 times
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

I have participated in a few of these wonderful swaps and love them. These are the before and after pics of the Anything Goes swap from last year.
Attachments
AnythingGoesPuzzle_small.jpg
AnythingGoesPuzzle_small.jpg (60.6 KiB) Viewed 1488 times
AnythingGoesSwapped_small.jpg
AnythingGoesSwapped_small.jpg (45.29 KiB) Viewed 1479 times
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

And here are the Fall Puzzle before and afters:
Attachments
FallPuzzle_small.jpg
FallPuzzle_small.jpg (44.17 KiB) Viewed 1466 times
FallSwappedPuzzle_small.jpg
FallSwappedPuzzle_small.jpg (42.24 KiB) Viewed 1466 times
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

And here is the first one I did. The theme was Mystery:
Attachments
MysteryPuzzle_small.jpg
MysteryPuzzle_small.jpg (44.42 KiB) Viewed 1454 times
FinishedPuzzleMystery100_small.jpg
FinishedPuzzleMystery100_small.jpg (43.07 KiB) Viewed 1454 times
Trine from Norway

Post by Trine from Norway »

wooowww....what a wounderful work.
Thanks for sharing.

Did anyone know where I can buy this at internet?
Luanne

Post by Luanne »

You know, seeing these again, I don't know why I complain so much about hosting it. Gwen J comes over and we spread them out all over the place (I setup 2 6' tables) and we laugh, and ooohand ahhh and scan them in, then try to mix them up. It does take an entire day to do it, but the results really are stunning. ps-this time you an use whatever you want (oooooh)

I can now give you the site where you can buy puzzles. I didn't before because they are primarily a paper company which would have competed directly with Club Scrap. I picked up the blanks we're using at a discount, so once they get here, I'll let everyone know how much they really were with the shipping.

http://capg.zoovy.com/product/JPL12/Puz ... ieces.html

These are the exact ones I order.
gwenj

Post by gwenj »

I'd love to get into both groups! ...hope I'm not too late!
Hasmom99

Post by Hasmom99 »

I'd like to get into both groups. If the Tim Holtz one is full, put me in anything goes.
Pam in FL

Post by Pam in FL »

Luanne, I would like an anything goes, please....