Post by ChristyB »

page I did up this afternoon
Attachments
P1030661.jpg
P1030661.jpg (190.57 KiB) Viewed 140 times
pbp908

Re: lo from today

Post by pbp908 »

Sweet. Been a looooong time since I've had a hug like that!

Do you have any colors in mind for this month's color challenge?
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
Paula

Post by Paula »

Alright---knock it off!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Christy, you just keep churning these out! This is another gorgeous layout!! You are so rocking these layouts, how do you do it??

I wish I could work like christy--I wish I could work like christy--I wish I could work like christy.........
aprilpzzl

Post by aprilpzzl »

Paula wrote:Alright---knock it off!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Christy, you just keep churning these out! This is another gorgeous layout!! You are so rocking these layouts, how do you do it??

I wish I could work like christy--I wish I could work like christy--I wish I could work like christy.........
I'm w you, Paula! Love it, Christy!!
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

And this was after I got up at 5am to drop Shai off at the high school for a speech & debate tournament. Picked Maya up from a sleepover. Took Maya to, and watched her play in an indoor soccer game. Took Maya, her friend & ryleigh out to lunch. And a trip to the "snow is coming so we need to act crazy" grocery store.
:tomato:
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Paula and April I am with both of you. I wish I could do half as good as that. Simply amazing.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
Paula

Post by Paula »

ChristyB wrote:And this was after I got up at 5am to drop Shai off at the high school for a speech & debate tournament. Picked Maya up from a sleepover. Took Maya to, and watched her play in an indoor soccer game. Took Maya, her friend & ryleigh out to lunch. And a trip to the "snow is coming so we need to act crazy" grocery store.
:tomato:
I think I just need to rub shoulders with you, and maybe some of that energy and talent will rub off!!
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

I want to scrap like Christy when I grow up. ;)
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
mpizzazz

Post by mpizzazz »

Paula wrote:Alright---knock it off!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Paula, I've already asked for a lesson from Christy in May at ReCreate. Join the class!

And, I love that photo!!!!
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

you guys are too funny
:happy94:
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

What they all said. I'd like about 1/10th your talent!
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

I adore that layout! Beautiful!

Hmmm... Paula - I've rubbed shoulders with Christy, and I'm sad to report that I didn't catch a bit of her energy OR her talent. Maybe this year..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I will say that I tended to have more productive days when I had little babies - the fact that they got me up at the crack of dawn and continued to need attention meant that I had a lot more hours in my day, it seemed. And once I started moving, I just kind of kept going. But now.... now Saturdays are for sleep. :sleep:
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO