die cuts swap - ongoing....

Monica

die cuts swap - ongoing....

Post by Monica »

Since it seems we all have various wants and needs for diecuts I figure the easiest wasy to accomplish this is by doing a swap of some sort. I'll get the ball rolling right now, and later on post which dies I have available. I have several of the TH dies that I'd be happy to use for you all. :) Rules, such as they are:

If you are willing to cut diecuts, please list the dies you have (pictures work too). Please state in your post if you're willing/able to cut something other than plain cardstock.

If you would like some diecuts, please PM the person(s) who own the ones you want to arrange the deal. If you're wanting something other than plain cardstock, you will need to send that along to your swapping buddy after making sure she's ay with cutting that material for you.

Clear as mud? Any questions? I'll post a picture of my dies when I get home from work.

Monica
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
Monica

Re: die cuts swap

Post by Monica »

One more thing.... I have no problem cutting and mailing inside or outside the U.S., but again, this is something to be settled between the person wanting diecuts and the person with the dies... okay? ;)

Monica
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

I'll post in this one. Photos later
Tim Holtz:
Townscapes, Gadget Gears, Hardware Findings, Hanging Sign, Fanciful Flight and Baroque

Others:
Snowflake #2; Flower, Build a flower; Filmstrip; Decorative Accents; Flower, Daisies #2; Circle, Scallop, Decorative Accents #2; Bigz Tulipe; Bigz Cleare large Scallop Square; Bigz Lattice; Bigz Two Tags; Circles #2; Flowers Layers #3; Originals Blossom Party; Card, Telephone & Address; Bigz Beautiful Butterflies; Flower & Vines #2; Ovals, Bigz Scallop Envelope; Frame, Oval Scallop

A lot of the ones above are Stampin' Up! ones.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

Here are mine:

Tim Holtz: Townscape, Pine Tree, Big Branch, Rickety House, Flourishes (these I can cut grungeboard or similar thickness)

Sizzlets: Charms #4, Scribbles Swirls, Slide Mount, Brush Alphabet and Graffiti alphabet (these are thin so I'm thinking cardstock only)

Cuttlebug: Honeycomb with flower (also a thin die so cardstock only)
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

Here is a photo of the dies I have. I would prefer to cut out on chipboard.
Attachments
holtzdies.jpg
holtzdies.jpg (128.96 KiB) Viewed 1973 times
Paula

Post by Paula »

Sizzlit--flower layer #2, flower layer #3, flower with center, flower, center and leaf, heart punch,palm tree punch
Sizzix dies-- holly and berries, butterfly #3, cactus, circles, clipboard and holder, cowboy hat, fish, big flowers layers#3, jelly frame, rectangle frame, double heart, hearts, primative hearts, lady bug, mountain border, plaue and postage, santa head, square set, star border, starts, christmas tree, tags, wildcard and envelope

Let me know if you need anything !
julierealtor

Post by julierealtor »

Obviously I haven't been shopping enough. The only thing I have to offer is a few Spellbinders Nestabilities dies that I would be willing to cut from CS. I have a ton of CS pops if you have specific colors you would like. In order: Labels Four, Curved Rectangles and Labels One.
Attachments
DSCN3380 (Medium).JPG
DSCN3380 (Medium).JPG (74.14 KiB) Viewed 1964 times
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Didn't even think about Nesties. I have a ton of them.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
julierealtor

Post by julierealtor »

troublesmom wrote:Didn't even think about Nesties. I have a ton of them.
I'm sure everyone does, but it is all I have to offer :(
jmp1022

Post by jmp1022 »

I have very few dies but I'll list them soon with a picture
I've included a picture.
I also have a few texture plates, I've only used one of them
The bottom grey one on right cuts the words "Join The Cheer"
Attachments
dies.jpg
dies.jpg (44.55 KiB) Viewed 1938 times
Jill P
# 42 in order PAO
http://jmp1022.blogspot.com/

Northeast Illinois
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

I've have a collection of Sizzix and Sizzlits dies that goes back 10 years. There's no way I could post everything I have without taking a complete inventory. They take up a cabinet all to themselves. :shock:

I will say that I have at least 15 alphabet sets, two of which are from the thicker dies and will cut through chipboard. I also have a substantial collection of sizzlits, originals and bigz dies. I also have a set of those long sizzlet dies that punch border designs.

In addition, I have at least 30 cricut carts. I'm more than happy to cut any design I have for anyone, but it would probably be better to say "do you have <insert object here>?". Flowers? Check. Alphas? What style? Flourishes? Absolutely. Let me know what you're looking for, and I'll let you know what the options are. I will say that I haven't collected any new Sizzix dies in a while, because of the Cricut. So no TH stuff for me (except the texture stuff, which is a whole other story).

I may be requesting some Nesties from someone. That's something I've never been tempted by, but have wished several times that I had some at the ready.
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
Monica

Post by Monica »

I hadn't even thought of Nestabilities... or the 2X2 dies for the Quikutz (that would be me!).... or Cricut Cartridges.... and let's not even touch those embossing folders as I have way too many of them myself! Lolz! Sounds like there are plenty of opportunities for sharing among us all. I'd say PM someone who's got a big pile of them (like Julie) if you've got a question as to whether they have something or not. Or feel free to post to this thread if you're looking for something specific and no one has listed it as of yet.

That reminds me..... anyone gotten the TH die that does shipping tags yet? I haven't seen one yet in IRL to buy. :(

Monica
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

I have the one with 1 shipping tag and 2 bookplates. Can I send you some in exchange for those you're sending to me? Let me know if you have specific paper requests.
Pam Cook #48
EDelValle

Post by EDelValle »

I'm still at work, but when I get home,

This is what I have now, if I get anything else,
(and we all know I will) I'll update the list.

Tim Holtz Alterations:
Hanging Sign, raindeer, tattered florals, caged bird,
snowman, gears, styled labels w/wo keyholes,
filmstip frames, rosette
On the edge: brackets, townscape, snow flurries, scollwork

Cuttlebug embossing folders - easier for you to ask than for
me to list them, also a few TH folders

Spellbinders: labels four, seven, and eight; ribbon tag trio;
scalloped ovals small, petite scalloped circles small,
beaded circles
Be Yourself, Everyone else is taken

Elizabeth in Brooklyn