Photoshop Tips Daily!

Got one? Know of a good one?
LadyJaine

Photoshop Tips Daily!

Post by LadyJaine »

Since I've had to re awaken my Photoshop skills, I thought I'd share the best of the things that I've learned.

I'm now posting a Photoshop Tip Daily on my Blog. I call it Wombat Art, for the nickname I had for many, many years. Since the majority of my on-line buddies are digital scrapbookers, compared to photographers, that's the target audience for most of my tips. I'm not going to make a big deal out of curves and fill light.

FWIW, if anyone has something that they'd like for me to cover, such as how to flatten an image, just send me a PM! I'm writing many tips in advance, so I have very little excuse not to keep posting them.
bethrich

Re: Photoshop Tips Daily!

Post by bethrich »

Jean, thanks for letting us digi gals know about this.
LadyJaine

Post by LadyJaine »

Today's tip is a definition of flattened images and how to flatten images. I had written so many tips in advance, it took until now for me to get to flattening images...
jmp1022

Post by jmp1022 »

I love the tips as I learn more everyday about the program

One thing I can't get is learning to cut anshape and fill it.
It takes me too many steps to get it done.
Jill P
# 42 in order PAO
http://jmp1022.blogspot.com/

Northeast Illinois
LadyJaine

Post by LadyJaine »

I'll add that to my list... You want to be able to set marching ants around something, then fill the area you selected with a solid color, right?
jmp1022

Post by jmp1022 »

what I was trying to do was cut a square or any other shape and fill with color, and have the rest of paper disappear, not my square.
I had a hole instead of the square.
I guess I keep forgetting to 'invert' or what ever it is.
Jill P
# 42 in order PAO
http://jmp1022.blogspot.com/

Northeast Illinois