Christmas Letters ATC Swap Due December 1st

Cathy

Re: Christmas Letters ATC Swap Due December 1st

Post by Cathy »

OK, the swap groups are completed. These will be mailed tomorrow. I will post this same message on the clubscrapchat board and in the community so I can reach all participants. Here are how things are going down:

Group 1:
Erin (letter C) & Lanita (letter T) will be mailing their atc's to the following people directly:
Farley, Elizabeth, Rachelle, Cathy, Pam, Donna K & Christy. Erin will also mail hers to Lanita and Lanita - hers to Erin.

Group 2:
Erin (letter M) will mail her atc's to the following people directly:
Ink-Pattie, Holly(2 of them), Sharon, Pam, Jen H, Debbie B & Rachelle.

Group 3:
Completed

Group 4:
Amber (Letter C) says her ATC's were mailed, so they should be here any day. Once I receive them, I will be mailing them out to everyone in this Group myself. These atc's will not be included with the envelopes I am mailing out tomorrow. I cannot wait any longer in case they were lost or something else happened. When they do come, I will be mailing them to the following people:
Amber, Rachelle, Cathy, Holly, Annette, Pam, Bobbie, Jilane and Rinda.

Once I hear word that you all are receiving Lanita & Erin's ATC's, I will mail their atc's that I'm holding here.

I apologize for the delay.

Cathy:)
Holly

Post by Holly »

Cathy--not your fault
scrappin nurse

Post by scrappin nurse »

I feel I need to sincerely appologize to you all. We had a bout of terrible weather and I was unable to get from where I live to post. I am so sorry for any inconvience I have caused to Cathy or any of you all. Please accept my appology and all of the cards will go postal in the morning.
cnedaria

Post by cnedaria »

Thanks Cathy, for figuring all this out and for being a great hostess! I hope you got SOME enjoyment out of the process! :clap: :clap:
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

Thanks Cathy! Glad we found a resolution and can get these lovelies in our hands. Can hardly wait!
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Thanks Cathy! I think you've done a super job keeping us up to speed.

Pam
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Received my ATCs yesterday and they're wonderful! Thank you, Cathy, for coming up with this wonderful idea and for being such a great hostess.

Pam
Pam P.

Cathy

Post by Cathy »

I'm glad you liked them Pam.

On the other hand, I got a PM from Amber and her swap came back to her because of insufficient postage.
She said she re-mailed them to me before I had a chance to stop her and tell her to mail them out seperately to each of you: Rachelle, Cathy, Holly, Annette, Pam, Bobbie, Jilane and Rinda.

So obviously you won't get her letter before Christmas:(

Sorry!

Cathy
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Cathy I got mine yesterday and they are just fabulous. Don't fret about the cards on their way, sometimes things just can't be helped.

Lanita, same as I said to Cathy, don't fret. They get here when they get here and I can't wait to see them.

Thanks to everyone who participated in group one. My cards really are spectacular and I've thought of several ways to display them.
FARLEY in Sacramento
cnedaria

Post by cnedaria »

I got mine today and Erin's as well, so I have a whole group. Thanks so much for hosting this--I have them displayed already and love them!
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

I got mine today too, Cathy. They are wonderful! I'm in 3 groups and I'm so lucky to get so many different ones. I may make a couple to fill in if the others don't come before Christmas, but I can always replace them when they do come. Thank you for hosting Cathy. This was such a fun idea!
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Received Erin's today, and they're both wonderful. I have a full set to display!

DH thought they were really cool. You all impressed him.

Pam
Pam P.

ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

I received Erin's today and am waiting on the rest (my mailman is hiding my packages I swear it!)
((I Think he is mad at me for my mom sending 17 :? boxes to us)
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

I went ahead and did my display even though I'm waiting for a few to fill out my groups. I used a big diecut M as a placeholder till it gets here.

This is a variation of a card I did a couple of months ago. I'm planning on giving my other 2 groups as gifts and will do a similar display for them. I cut a 12x12 in half and then scored at 1", 4", 7" and 10"; cut notches along the folds at 1", 2", 4" and 5". Glued the 2 folded panels together in the center and an extra 3x6 on each end to make 9 panels. I glued the bamboo skewers in place with gel medium so they wouldn't slide out. Some funky multi-colored fibers wrapped around the tops of the skewers and a holiday bead on the top of each one. I loved how these turned out and want to say THANK YOU to all the wonderful artists who participated.
Attachments
ChristmasATCDisplay_small.jpg
ChristmasATCDisplay_small.jpg (27.52 KiB) Viewed 229 times
ChristmasATCDisplay2_small.jpg
ChristmasATCDisplay2_small.jpg (41.38 KiB) Viewed 229 times
Holly

Post by Holly »

Rachelle-- that's so cute and cool! Thanks for the directions, I may try to do this, but this year I will just hang them on the tree, as I won't have time to do "your Thing". But a really great Idea!