Pet Swap ATCs due 1/31/09

Hasmom99

Re: Pet Swap ATCs due 1/31/09

Post by Hasmom99 »

Mine are finished, but I'm waiting to mail them with the Pet LFB, which are not done yet. I should be able to have them in the mail by Monday.
Maritza

Post by Maritza »

Holly

mine went out several days ago

but truth be told... my life is just crazy and

I just realized that I did not follow your insturctions..not only did I not use a picture.. but I mailed you 10 ATC not 5 or 6

so YES, its official I am one of those that can not follow directions... and mess up the swap

Sorry in advance
Holly

Post by Holly »

Maritza-- Don't worry-- you are not the only one who did that. I am not sure how I will deal with these two swaps (ATCs and LFBs). So I thought I would wait till all are in, and then give it a go. I will probably post my solution and get the OK from you all, as to what makes the most sense.
Holly

Post by Holly »

Jenn M-- Yours came today, and thank you for the Butterfly ATC , it is lovely.
jam1375

Post by jam1375 »

Holly wrote:Jenn M-- Yours came today, and thank you for the Butterfly ATC , it is lovely.
You're welcome! It was one of my first attempts at an ATC, and I really enjoyed how it turned out. I think it was one of the Bernie Berlin techniques, but I did it right around the time I had surgery and my memory is sort of fuzzy.
Hasmom99

Post by Hasmom99 »

We want to see a spoiler of the butterfly ATC. :greenbounce: We are naturally nosy.

And Jenn, I haven't had any surgery and my memory is definitely fuzzy. :roll:
jam1375

Post by jam1375 »

Hasmom99 wrote:We want to see a spoiler of the butterfly ATC. :greenbounce: We are naturally nosy.

And Jenn, I haven't had any surgery and my memory is definitely fuzzy. :roll:
Um, yeah. Due to the fuzzy memory and a crazy work schedule this week, I forgot to take a picture of the butterfly ATC. I could have kicked myself when I realized that. Maybe if we plead, we can get our fearless swap leader to post a spoiler? Pretty please?
Holly

Post by Holly »

OK here is a pic, which truly doesn't show how pretty it is in real life. There is a outline made with Stickles on the butterfly, and the background layered and coated with a gel medium.
Attachments
james bday34 051 (Small).jpg
james bday34 051 (Small).jpg (52.63 KiB) Viewed 255 times
Hasmom99

Post by Hasmom99 »

Gorgeous! :clap: Thanks for sharing.
Laurie

Post by Laurie »

Wow! That is really pretty.
Laurie Bennett #118 on POA
North Carolina
Holly

Post by Holly »

Jilane-- Yours came today-- and my request to send envie and postage was because people were not sending either, and envies I got, but the postage can hit hard when many don't send.

And that does not include all, since some did send both.
Holly

Post by Holly »

Please let me know if you sent some in for this swap, and I have not yet acknowledged receiving them.
Hasmom99

Post by Hasmom99 »

Mine are going postal tomorrow, with my Pet LFB (which I finished last night) :roll: The ATCs were done awhile ago, not sure why it took me so long to do the LFBs. You should have mine by Friday.
gwendols

Post by gwendols »

My pet (dog and cat) ATC's went postal yesterday.

Thanks for hosting Holly!!
Gwen Godfrey
#6 in the order of PAO
Holly

Post by Holly »

Gwen-- Your ATCs came today.