Spoilers pg 4! Jan Grunge ATC swap MAILING

Holly

Re: Spoilers pg 4! Jan Grunge ATC swap MAILING

Post by Holly »

Ruth Ann-- I got two of yours, the boot one and the Komodo dragon one. I also got one each from Maritza, Deb B, Becky E., and Elizabeth. And I got 3 of my own back. Hope Feb is a better month. But these are fab!
Luly

Post by Luly »

As I said in the note on the card in you package, I am very sorry that participation was low. Much lower than initially discussed. If February does not improve, I will check back with you all and you can let me know if we should scrap the whole thing. No point in making such beauties if there are not enough participants and people are disappointed.
EDelValle

Post by EDelValle »

Mine were here at work today
and all I can say is WOW!

If you didn't join in you missed some
really nice work.

Thanks for hosting Luly
Be Yourself, Everyone else is taken

Elizabeth in Brooklyn
Holly

Post by Holly »

Luly-- I was not disappointed with the work and a few good ones are better than none. Please don't stop this swap. Swappers are down right now, but I think that is an up and down thing. I really do appreciate your efforts, and those of all the people who take on this responsibility.
Luly

Post by Luly »

Holly wrote:Luly-- I was not disappointed with the work and a few good ones are better than none. Please don't stop this swap. Swappers are down right now, but I think that is an up and down thing. I really do appreciate your efforts, and those of all the people who take on this responsibility.

Then we shall play on! :happy94:
Ruth Ann Landry

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

I say, "Play on"....if we get some of our own back, that's ok...we can use them for individual trades, or RAKs.....
Maritza

Post by Maritza »

Ruth Ann Landry wrote:I say, "Play on"....if we get some of our own back, that's ok...we can use them for individual trades, or RAKs.....

DItto , Ditto , Ditto