Post by Becky »

I'm in too!
Thanks!
Luanne

Re: ATC swap: Birds- we need players! and so far they are AMAZIN

Post by Luanne »

BUMP BUMP BUMP

Due March 1st.

come on ladies...Spring is around the corner, and you know you'll kick yourself for not doing this one!!!!!

If you intent to do it, and want me to hold your other swaps, to save postage, let me know.
Holly

Post by Holly »

Oh cool, I want to do this one, finally figured out what, but found I was too short on time to send. Now I'm in.

If I have any other swaps with you, send them on. These will be separate. I think I have at least one, the "I love" pages...and I am too eagar to get those.
Hasmom99

Post by Hasmom99 »

Okay, how is it I am only seeing this swap for the first time today? I must be missing important postings! LOL. Time IS short, but i would love to do this one. I will try. If it gets to be 2/24 and I don't feel I will make it, I will let you know.
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

figured out mine today (finally)
they'll be postal soon.
rinda

Post by rinda »

Hi Luanne,
I have a question. I've hesitated to sign up for this swap or your other ATC swaps b/c the "back with chipboard" confuses me. :? As Pooh would say, "I am a bear of little brain." The idea of cutting up cereal boxes is so not me - LOL!
Can I just use good, sturdy cardstock? Let me know, as I'd love to play.
Rinda
Ruth Ann Landry

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

rinda, i can't answer for Luanne, and I'm sure she will address this..but what i've been doing is saving every scrap of lighter weight cardboard and using it to glue to the backs of my ATCs. It does make them very sturdy and i've done it so much now, i make them all that way....
nancine

Post by nancine »

the ones I sent her didn't use "chipboard" in any form... but it was nice heavy cardstock with a manila tag layer so I figured they were sturdy enough. But Luanne can let you know if they passed muster :roll:
Luanne

Post by Luanne »

Rinda, that's fine!

I like the chipboard backings because it really give it a sturdy feel, but no worries. Please join in!
Holly

Post by Holly »

Yep-- I've started saving cardboard just for Luanne's swaps! :lol:
unicornsjulie

Post by unicornsjulie »

:oops: totally forgot about this one. Luanne i shall get them done today and get them posted tomorrow, they should meet the deadline of the 1st of march. let's hope. :mrgreen:
InkPattie

Post by InkPattie »

I plan to complete a set. I have purchased so many bird stamps over the years, and I am starting to place them all in one box as I find them. So I have many to choose from. Plus I have to justify all the purchases...
Hasmom99

Post by Hasmom99 »

Ink-Pattie,
Isn't that the reason we all participate in swaps???? LOL ;)