My day 3 tags!

Are you a Tim Holtz fan? We are!
rinda

My day 3 tags!

Post by rinda »

Let the oooohing and aaahing begin! :mrgreen:

Here's my Day 3 - Frag Tags! I love them. And I appreicate them being less complex than yesterrday. . . sometimes I need a little break.
The "goodnight" one is a Tim Holtz collage stamp and a CS background stamp. Not sue where the big fleur de lis is from , but Haberdashery would also work.
The Happy HOlidays is a Stampfrancisco stamp, and the text background is stampers anonymouus. Snowflake is from Club Scrap Hannukah kit and swirl is also clubscrap.
I don't have any of those cool philosophy tags :( , but I feel like my advent numbers add a little punch to complete the tags.
Thanks for looking,
Rinda
Luly

Re: My day 3 tags!

Post by Luly »

Great job! They are so cool Rinda..
jdrhope

Post by jdrhope »

I can't believe you have already done day 3! I just got around to looking at the instructions. Nice Job! :angel:
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

Beautiful Rinda! I love them both!
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Rinda you are on a roll woman. Those are wonderful. You had great stuff of your own to use and that is such a good thing, huh? TFS
FARLEY in Sacramento
rinda

Post by rinda »

paddlegal wrote:Rinda you are on a roll woman. Those are wonderful. You had great stuff of your own to use and that is such a good thing, huh? TFS
Thanks Farley - it is! Sometimes I feel bad that I have so much stuff, but, then a project series like this comes along, and I'm really glad I have almsot everything I need (and always something to fill in). I even have a stamp that says "Less is only more is something is no good."
Rinda
yocasta

Post by yocasta »

Beautiful Rinda! Wish I had time to play :(
Laurie

Post by Laurie »

They are beautiful. I can't wait to play too.
Laurie Bennett #118 on POA
North Carolina
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

Wonderful job!
Maree

Post by Maree »

Oooh fantastic
julierealtor