Jakes' 2-year photo shoot

jfugina

Jakes' 2-year photo shoot

Post by jfugina »

These were all taken last week at Sears Portrait Studio. The first two spreads are from Club Scrap's Chapter One digi kit, and the third was from Club Scrap's Private Eye digi kit. TFL!
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
Luly

Re: Jakes' 2-year photo shoot

Post by Luly »

Ohhh how cute! Chap 1 and Private Eye? Fantastic!!
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

How cute is that!! Great job and a handsome guy too!
Cathy

Post by Cathy »

OMG Julie! Fantastic layouts! And what a subject! After seeing his sweet little face all over those layouts; I just can hardly wait to see his sweet little face in your Disneyland pics!
ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cathy:)
Luanne

Post by Luanne »

OMG he looks like a doll! How cute is he!!!!!

You should try out for the CS Digi team!
Ruth Ann Landry

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

fantastic digis and an absolutely adorable little man!
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

Luanne wrote:OMG he looks like a doll! How cute is he!!!!!

You should try out for the CS Digi team!
Thanks Luanne (and everyone for your kind comments). These are all ALSB layouts. I love just dropping the pictures on and re-sizing. I definitely don't have the skills yet to do the stuff like Chris and Annette are doing. I have a lot to learn still. But the pre-made layouts make me perfectly happy.

As much as my mother always insists that we have an actual gift to open at Christmas, I'm still thinking about trying to convince her to get me a gift code for a Jessica Sprague class.
Julie Fugina
n8tvtexan

Post by n8tvtexan »

aawww He is so cute! I just wanna pinch his cheeks.

Tell her to print out the class confirmation, put the paper in a box & wrap it up!!! :D
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

you did an awesome job (had not to with subject matter like that :D )
Thanks for sharing
pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

Oh my gosh that gorgeous red hair! I'd pay for that color (and have!). He's a cutie, Julie. Love the LOs.

Pam
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
ChrisR

Post by ChrisR »

Julie, Jake is such a cutie. He looks a lot like mom, ;) . I can't wait to meet him IRL in a few days. They are wonderful layouts. Is the frame in the first layout your own creation? I don't remember that one from the ASLBs.
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

ChrisR wrote:Julie, Jake is such a cutie. He looks a lot like mom, ;) . I can't wait to meet him IRL in a few days. They are wonderful layouts. Is the frame in the first layout your own creation? I don't remember that one from the ASLBs.

Thanks Chris! Actually, that frame is just a great big glass button. LOL. None of the ALSB layouts in CO featured a large photo, so it's just the Hello Gorgeous red paper with a blue glass button as a matte.

I actually popped into the chat last night to see if any of the digi gurus were on, because I couldn't figure out how to feather. That's what I really wanted. I'm planning to alter that one page if I can figure out the feathering.
Julie Fugina
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

By the way Chris - you mentioned that you thought he looked like me.. I did this layout after his 9 month photo shoot.
Attachments
jakeJulie.jpg
jakeJulie.jpg (45.65 KiB) Viewed 221 times
Julie Fugina
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

pbp908 wrote:Oh my gosh that gorgeous red hair! I'd pay for that color (and have!). He's a cutie, Julie. Love the LOs.

Pam
LOL. Thanks Pam! It's not actually all that red IRL. More of a light brown. But he does have a lot of color variation, and it looks all different depending on how the light hits it. Nicole was the same way at that age. One of my sisters actually took a photo of Nicole in to the hairdresser, and asked them to replicate Nicole's color variation.
Julie Fugina
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

Julie he is the spitting image of you.