Play Date at Paula's

djenns

Play Date at Paula's

Post by djenns »

Rachelle wasn't able to join us this week - she's at Will's SCS event - but while Paula cut scraps into usable sizes - she's so darned organized :) I cut strips, scored and played with a few rosettes....thought I'd share mine. Used vellum on 3 of the little ones......I don't have any of the dies, but find it easy to do without it........some of the dies are limited as far as width......

Thanks for letting me share and now I'm going to start taking a lesson from Paula in cutting scraps and organizing them to get ready for my move - more to come on this later......

Diana
Attachments
DSC_0001.JPG
DSC_0001.JPG (69.79 KiB) Viewed 630 times
Paula

Re: Play Date at Paula's

Post by Paula »

Oh yeah, these look better in real life!! Marvelous :clap: :clap: :clap:
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Very cool. Once you get going with them Diana you just keep going. I love doing them in all different sizes. I'm loving the big die that SU has out now.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
Monica

Post by Monica »

Love 'em, Diana!!
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
nancine

Post by nancine »

:clap: great, and perhaps Paula can teach us all to be more organized?
ScrappinJen

Post by ScrappinJen »

Love the rosettes, and I also want to hear about this system for scraps. I spent a TV-watching-evening this week sorting scraps by color and did notice they were rather uncontrollable in their present jiggedy-jaggedy shapes. How does she organize hers?
djenns

Post by djenns »

Paula has her papers in the "rainbow" colors - she cut scraps to 4x6 or 3.5x2.5 (ATC size)....that's what I'm doing today but I also have sizes that will work as layers on 5 x 6.5 cards since that's the size I use for cards here in the park.
Paula

Post by Paula »

Thanks for answering Diana--I just got home from work. I also have some stip sizes, but not as many. I was surprised at how "freeing" it really felt!! All of the solids are in with my pops, and the pattern is in a separate drawer.
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

I live the idea of ATC size. I cut mine to 4x6 or 3x5, but then hang onto other smallish pieces. ATC size would be a way to reduce that further. Thanks for the tip, Paula and Diana.

Diana, those rosettes are so pretty.