Nick's Make a Wish Party

ChrisR

Nick's Make a Wish Party

Post by ChrisR »

Nick had his Make A Wish party today. I'll be posting LOs to this thread as I finish them. He was so surprised to discover that in addition to his trip he will be able to have a private meet with Winter the dolphin at the Clearwater Aquarium. His wish is their Discovery Cove package: A day at Discovery Cove with a dolphin swim encounter, a VIP tour of Sea World, a day at Universal, and a day at Disney. We will finish the week on our own at Disney. I willadd more from the party as I finish them.

pamcook

Re: Nick's Make a Wish Party

Post by pamcook »

He is just adorable!
Hope you all have a blast!
Pam Cook #48
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

So happy for you and the family! And an awesome job from Make A Wish! Looking forward to more layouts, especially the dolphin encounter! How fun.
ChrisR

Re: Nick's Make a Wish Party (multiple layouts)

Post by ChrisR »

Here is another from today

pbp908

Post by pbp908 »

How totally cool! Is his hair growing back in? He has the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen - those are what I see in my mind whenever I think about him.
Pam P.
Number 5 In the Order of PAO

http://www.pamsmeanderingthoughts.blogspot.com
ChrisR

Post by ChrisR »

pbp908 wrote:How totally cool! Is his hair growing back in? He has the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen - those are what I see in my mind whenever I think about him.

All of his body hair, including eyelashes and eyebrows, have pretty much come back in. The hair on his skull his coming back in much slower since he had more radiation there. His brain and spine received 20 treatments at 30 rads and the tumor bed site (which was at the top, back, right hand side aka right parietal lobe) received 11 treatments at 50 rads. BTW I have no idea what these numbers mean. My cousin in law, who is a solar physicist, blanched when I told her. He still has a distinct tan line around the top of his head and along his spine, and he finished radiation therapy last August. He has hair growing in around the bottom edges of his skull that received the lower levels of radiation. The top is coming in much slower, but it is coming in.
Monica

Post by Monica »

What a fun trip for him and a great way to celebrate the end of treatments. And he really does have the most beautiful eyes. ;)
No. 28 in the Order of PAO
Chief Bearer of the Torch and Admin
troublesmom

Post by troublesmom »

Wonderful layouts so far Christ and he looks very good.
Cheryl
Myrtle Beach
#59 in order PAO
jmp1022

Post by jmp1022 »

looks like he had a great party
Jill P
# 42 in order PAO
http://jmp1022.blogspot.com/

Northeast Illinois
bethrich

Post by bethrich »

What a wonderful package he's getting. Love those LOs, Chris. That dolphin balloon is so cute -- I hope it stays afloat for a few days.
Paula

Post by Paula »

Such a happy layout!!
ChrisR

Post by ChrisR »

ChrisR

Post by ChrisR »

ChrisR

Post by ChrisR »

Yeah, last one, unless I get more photos from friends and family,lol

Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

Love them Chris! Are you going to print the Thank You LO and send as thank you cards? That would be so cool.