Chunky ATCs

New tricks to amaze your friends
Luanne

Chunky ATCs

Post by Luanne »

http://smallcreations.blogspot.com/2008 ... -atcs.html

Here is the link and tutorial from Audrey Hernandez's blog. If you find the information helpful, please leave her a comment and let her know! If you make some, Please let us know if there are any tricks, and of course post your creations for all to see!

I have a ton of blocks, so if I'm sending you a box in the near future, remind me to throw some in.
azemigh

Re: Chunky ATCs

Post by azemigh »

Those are really cooooooooool! DH has a ton of scrap 2x4s laying around so I can see a new project around the corner.
Luanne

Post by Luanne »

Gwen J has made a few.
gwenj

Post by gwenj »

Yes, well actually I've finished one, and have a second in process--thanks to Luanne for the chucks of wood!! They are really fun to play with because there are so many surfaces. I'll post a photo of my finished one tonight.
n8tvtexan

Post by n8tvtexan »

Ya know.....since I unmounted all my stamps, I could use the wood blocks to make these.
4nancie

Post by 4nancie »

I gave my Brother some wood and asked him to cut it but I still don't have my blocks back. Maybe he is playing with them. What a blockhead he can be!

Are we still doing a swap with these Maybe we can swap them them like the RR ATC's or get a list going have someone send one to the next person on the list the person on the bottom send to the person on the top.
Nancie
yocasta

Post by yocasta »

Those are super cool, will have to ask hubby to cut some for me. If only I could add a few more hours to the day I would have time to play.
gwenj

Post by gwenj »

Ok, so here is a photo of my chunky ATC... Halloween theme
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

see I was fine with not doing this then you had to go and post a picture

sigh--got to find me some wood. (and cut it-- DH not allowed near power tools)
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

btw this is completely off the wall. LOve it.
Becky

Post by Becky »

Yeah, I was thinking I wasn't looking at doing these until the picture got posted either! (And I actually even have that exact skull stamp.) Must rummage around in garage now. And, how cool would it be to use cubes? You know, like the blocks kids play with. :idea: Oh, to heck with the garage, I'm going to rummage in the kids playroom and look for some wooden blocks! Those are already sanded and everything! :D
InkPattie

Post by InkPattie »

Awesome work, Gwen!

Luanne, you should put a chunky block in each Luanne box. And if you don't have enough for everyone, just be sure to put one or two in mine! Annette gave me two, but I haven't tipped past my hoarder's limit to be able to use them yet. One or two more would just about do it... :roll:
Luanne

Post by Luanne »

I was planning on it... that and more!
EDelValle

Post by EDelValle »

I think Gwen has been hanging out
with Luanne too much.

JK
Love the block, Gwen :)
Be Yourself, Everyone else is taken

Elizabeth in Brooklyn
Luanne

Post by Luanne »

Gwen has NOT been hanging out with Luanne...at all! and Luanne misses her terribly!

Want to hear something funny.... Gwen intorduced me to a store that changed me from a scrapbooker to, well, what I am today. If it wasn't for Gwen, things would sure be different! So really, it's her fault!