For those of you who make cards...........

azemigh

For those of you who make cards...........

Post by azemigh »

You have got to check this envelope punch out. Genius!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDxZnY8ACNk
mpizzazz

Re: For those of you who make cards...........

Post by mpizzazz »

People are ordering it like crazy on the shopping group. This is the first I've seen it in action. I wonder if all the cards are made on the diagonal like that which uses more paper. I guess it could be a scorer and a punch for anything not just envelopes.
marianne
#57 in the order of PAO

Our travels
http://ratbagp.blogspot.com
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

This is that thing that Pam C posted a few weeks ago, I think. There was a site that you could pre-order it from. Thanks for the video - I'd been wanting to see it in action. I will be ALL OVER IT when they become more widely available. I'm not interested in having something on backorder for weeks and weeks driving me nuts. LOL.
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO
pamcook

Post by pamcook »

I've read on a couple of sites that they were selling as fast as they can get them from the manufacturer. I'm glad I pre-ordered. This is something I'm sure I'll use frequently and by the time it gets here, it will be a pleasant surprise. I really don't expect it to arrive any time soon!
Pam Cook #48
jfugina

Post by jfugina »

It's not as easy as using this tool, but I can live with my Martha Stewart scoring board for making envelopes for a while yet. But that board only provides cutting and scoring instructions for about 5 envelope sizes, and you still have to nip the triangles out manually. So I still intend to get this new tool for the ease of use and the various envelope sizes, but I can wait to order one until I can get it within a few days, as opposed to a few months. :roll: Ideally, Amazon will have it available at some point- maybe even from a Prime reseller. :mrgreen:
Julie Fugina
#26 in the order of the PAO