You Disney Vacationers Have Fun!

Something else on your mind? Keep it clean, keep it nice
Cathy

You Disney Vacationers Have Fun!

Post by Cathy »

I'm super jealous - Julie, Chris & Luanne!
We expect to see some group pics and hear all about it............
I'll be stuck here in fog USA dreaming of Mickey!
Cathy:)

Luanne

Re: You Disney Vacationers Have Fun!

Post by Luanne »

I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

48 hours and I will be landing in Orlando....... woooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooo!
Debbie J

Post by Debbie J »

Have Fun!!!
nancine

Post by nancine »

all this talk is really making me want to just jump in the car and drive down to Disneyland... if it wasn't for the fog :lol: :lol: :lol:
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

Whaaaa, I want to go to Orlando too. It would be so cool to actually meet you all, but to do it in DW, too much fun.

You three have a blast together and we all want a full-no-holding-back report, with photos of course!
FARLEY in Sacramento
ESIDER

Post by ESIDER »

If I could travel, I'd hop on a plane today and meet you all there! My in-laws are in Orlando until Monday and a co-worker of mine has been there since Wed staying at the AK Lodge (too rich for my blood, but I can dream!). I am sooooooo jealous! Seriously, I just checked ticket prices (because I like to torture myself) and I could leave tomorrow and return on Monday for $234 RT.
Paula

Post by Paula »

You guys enjoy your time, wish I was there!

Paula
Luanne

Post by Luanne »

Disney runs specials all the time!!! I have no problem taking the kids out of school, in fact I think it's good for them, to be able to fully enjoy Disney, and that way we get to actually read things there, and talk about what we see...let alone all the awesome artwork and creativity! I like to think of it as an art-educational trip.

Then, get yourself a Disney Visa, and buy something once a month...preferably for your trip so you can look froward to it all year. Just by owning a Disney Visa I saved 10 or 15% off the entire package....

Our special this time was stay at a resort and get free meal plan! woo hoo! an unadvertised deal, but because I asked, they offered it.

Finally, as if you didn't want to come along badly enough....if someone in your party has special health requirements or a disability...you are treated like royalty with a fast pass to every attraction and special seating! Also, there is a huge list of special item availabilities for people with disabilities... ie: they medically clean your room for patients with cancer, and lung problems.....see ya real soon
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

Luanne wrote:Disney runs specials all the time!!! I have no problem taking the kids out of school, in fact I think it's good for them, to be able to fully enjoy Disney, and that way we get to actually read things there, and talk about what we see...let alone all the awesome artwork and creativity! I like to think of it as an art-educational trip.

We take them out of school all the time to travel as well. They are seeing, experiencing things they would never see in a classroom. I am all for hands on learning.
ChrisR

Post by ChrisR »

Wish you all could be here! :tink: Don't worry, we have taken a ton of pictures and video.

**funny kid story coming up***

Thursday night we had dinner at Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe which is in between Fantasyland and Tomorrowland. It features the singing talents of Sunny Eclipse, an animatronic alien. We were lucky enough to get a table very close to the stage. Scottie loved the music. After he was done with dinner, he got up to the clear area in front of the stage and starting dancing in typical toddler style. A cute little girl came up and joined him. Scottie turned to her and really turned on the charm and starting jumping and dancing, including rolling on the floor in an awkward attempt at breakdancing I believe. Next thing we know, the little girl started to lower her shirt below her shoulders!! Her mother laughed and explained that her Belle dress was like that. It was absolutely adorable and hysterical at the same time. Sigh, I forsee a drama filled puberty!
Holly

Post by Holly »

Oh too funny!
:lol: