PAOist Doll Swap--Closed and Completed

ChristyB

Re: PAOist Doll Swap--Closed--Names have been sent!!

Post by ChristyB »

My new friend is here, My new friend is here
I received Dani's doll in the mail on this absolutely beautiful day.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

she is going right up on my wall
InkPattie

Post by InkPattie »

I received Farley's gorgeous doll today, along with a journal that is so adorable it makes me want to get a bind-it-all RIGHT NOW!

I need to go find a clutter-free spot :shock: where I can place her where we can chat...
ChristyB

Post by ChristyB »

InkPattie wrote:
I need to go find a clutter-free spot :shock: where I can place her where we can chat...
I am looking for one of those right now :cry:
Pam in FL

Post by Pam in FL »

Just received my dolly today too!!!. I just love her Ruth Ann. The box was a bit worse for wear but SHE is in one peice. My DH was looking over my shoulder when I opened the box and I was so excited. When he saw Ruth Ann's creation he said, Well you didn't make yours that big!!!! MEN!!! So I tried to explain that we all made something different and of course they would be in different sizes. SHEEESH..... :angry9:

Ruth Ann, I cleared a spot right away and she is sitting were everone can see her. She'll be sitting behind me, I hope she picked up some of your creativity and whispers them to me. Thank you :happy94:
Dani Larcom

Post by Dani Larcom »

Just hope she doesn't get mad at you, what with the fork hands and all . . .
Dani Larcom

Post by Dani Larcom »

ChristyB wrote:My new friend is here, My new friend is here
I received Dani's doll in the mail on this absolutely beautiful day.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

she is going right up on my wall
I'm so glad you like her!
Ruth Ann Landry

Post by Ruth Ann Landry »

LOL Pam, If you run out of silverware, you know where to go! Hope she doesn't whisper too many of my secrets!
Pam in FL

Post by Pam in FL »

She is so cute and of course I will be very kind to her, What with the fork hands and all..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
paddlegal

Post by paddlegal »

InkPattie wrote:I received Farley's gorgeous doll today, along with a journal that is so adorable it makes me want to get a bind-it-all RIGHT NOW!

InkPattie...I should have included a warning that she will talk your ears off. :lol: :lol:
FARLEY in Sacramento
Holly

Post by Holly »

Judi's home! Thank you, I love her! All the details are terrific, and the greyhounds are visiting me! :D
Judi in IL

Post by Judi in IL »

At least you don't have to feed them or take them to the vet ($$$) :roll: and Chase won't eat your seatbelts. :shock: But you also don't get to love on them and they are so sweet. Glad she made it and you liked her. I tried to portray most of my passions. You will have to watch her. She may try to get you to paint on anything that doesn't move and she WILL try to get you to adopt a greyhound. :lol:
Holly

Post by Holly »

That's not a bad idea Judi. But it won't be happening just right now. Still trying to get my son settled, and house in some semblance of order.
Judi in IL

Post by Judi in IL »

Pam Grant came to stay at my house today! Welcome, Pam!! I, too, used to sew for myself and Ginny all the time. I still occasionally make something wearable, but usually now it is quilts. I love all the details you used and such an imaginative use of that 'pattern paper'. I LOVE her. THANKS!!!
gwenj

Post by gwenj »

Pouting... No doll at my house yet... I'm beginning to worry that she's been kidnapped by a disgruntled postal worker!
azemigh

Post by azemigh »

Just a little update: About 2/3 of the dolls have been acknowledged as received. And some awesome artwork there is. I just love seeing all the unique creations. We have some wonderful talent here ladies!!!!

I am updating the first post of this thread to reflect that you have received your doll. The "I" next to a few names is just for my record keeping and means that that person signed up and then stopped communicating with me.