Anyone else use Stamps.com

Save some $ Find out what works
Luly

Anyone else use Stamps.com

Post by Luly »

I do. I have used it for about a year now and cant complain. I mail out tons of stuff and it allows you to print stamps, labels and such at home. No special printer needed. You just download the program online and sign up for the service. It has saved me a lot of trips to the post office. I just ordered a new scale so I can even send packages from home...
ChristyB

Re: Anyone else use Stamps.com

Post by ChristyB »

I have thought about it. With all the swapping i do I am at the post office usually 2x a week. (granted it is social time as our PO people know me & Ryleigh quite well now--they always want to see what we are sending.)
Convience though would be a plus.
Luanne

Post by Luanne »

I go to usps.gov and check the prices to ship things. If you ever get something from me, look in the bottom corner. It'll tell you how much it weighs in ounces. Then I look up the zip codes, attach the necessary stamps, and try to remember to tuck the extras back in the envelope.
Luly

Post by Luly »

Wow, sounds like a system and if it works...all is well. I have most of you guys in the address book that comes with it, throw the package on the scale, click the address, click first class, priority etc and bam!!!! Postage..

You would think I work for them or something..Maybe I can ask them for a job.