Tim's Tag Day 7

Are you a Tim Holtz fan? We are!
Maree

Tim's Tag Day 7

Post by Maree »

So who is going to give it a go?
Imagine doing the same thing to represent....
sand
mud
beer froth
white caps on waves
cake mix
Fun!
tlscrap

Re: Tim's Tag Day 7

Post by tlscrap »

Looks VERY interesting, I'm going to try this afternoon :) I'm SO glad I bought the seasonal grungeboard, I've been waiting to use this snowman :)
http://tlscrap.blogspot.com/
PAO #8
Theresa Lee
Painesville, Ohio
rinda

Post by rinda »

I am, but I don't have the seasonal grungeboard, white crackle paint or utee! LOL!
I've been working my way through with subsitutions, though, and I've been happy so far. I'm going to make snow with molding paste, glitter/bling and maybe some other texture.
Rinda
Yoli

Post by Yoli »

I think one of the Cricut cartridges that I have may have a snowman. If not, easy enough to cut out. I don't have the white crackle paint but I do have a stamp with the crackle image so I'm going to give that a try. Right now . . . I can't think of a good substitute for the snow since I don't have UTEE. I may use a little cotton at the bottom and give the letters a painted snow effect. Any other suggestions for the snow instead of UTEE?
rinda

Post by rinda »

Hi Yoli,
For the snowman, I stamped the club scrap snowman onto grungeboard, cut it out and then painted it with white in a globby way to add texture. When it was dry, I stamped the snowman again right on top. It looked great.

You might be about to use gel medium with white paint or gessor mixed with micro beads.

Rinda